Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey what's up Gaia, I wanted to share my music and hopefully make it one day!
The link is in my sig or you can just click this. ----& Paradelous

Edit: My best work
Paradelous - Almost Human

Paradelous - A Dead Sea Goddess

Paradelous - Sacred Geometry

Paradelous - Trust them (Rough demo)

Paradelous - Infineon

Paradelous - Always there for you

Blessed Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
Wait Wait wait dude, you didn't tell me you MADE the music!!!! eek eek eek eek you're amazing! I really hope you make it big!
Haha thanks, it took me 8 long years to get here. You should hear when I first started and my progressions in albums, I've always had a passion for music, I really hope I make it big too. Glad you like it. 3nodding

Dapper Businessman

I found it repetitious, uninspiring, and bland.
It's great backround noise, but actively listening to it is not a hugely enjoyable experience.
Needs bass.

If you're serious about improving you should post in the feedback thread in the Electronic Music sub-forum. Though you'll have to ditch youtube and get a soundcloud, Youtube compresses the hell out of audio.
skumskull
It's great backround noise, but actively listening to it is not a hugely enjoyable experience.

Which song made you feel that way?
Tuonetar
Needs bass.

If you're serious about improving you should post in the feedback thread in the Electronic Music sub-forum. Though you'll have to ditch youtube and get a soundcloud, Youtube compresses the hell out of audio.

It's got bass, actually more bass than it needs, it all depends on your sound system. Though youtube is a pretty bad place for that you're right. I'll upload em on soundcloud eventually.
Thanks for the feedback. smile
venom_virus
skumskull

I listened to about three or four of them.
Some of the sounds used were original, I'll give you that, but they weren't particularly pleasant or really used in an interesting way.
I would recommend relying on looped or repeated sounds less, and really trying to get a prominent and interesting melody.
skullskum
venom_virus
skumskull

I listened to about three or four of them.
Some of the sounds used were original, I'll give you that, but they weren't particularly pleasant or really used in an interesting way.
I would recommend relying on looped or repeated sounds less, and really trying to get a prominent and interesting melody.

For the trance songs the loops don't last for more then 1/4 of a measure in some songs, as for the other ones that are repeated compliments the mood of the song, when I write music the percussions it is like the words of the book and the meaning of the words are the sounds that determine the mood of the story to the title of the song.
I make them according to how I feel necessary that would fit best in the moment, it's not relying on loops, sometimes keeping the foundation simple isn't bad, I could have changed it up many times but the reason why the loops would go after 1/4 of a measure in the song would be to spotlight other things in there because you're familiar of what the feel of the percussions are and would be much easier to notice a new sound or voice to hear which would be pretty much layering on top of moods after moods which I like personally it's my style. It does the justice of how the song should be as I had thought up of. I appreciate the feedback I'll keep that in mind in my later compositions. smile
Like I said: It's not BAD. It's just not engaging.
skullskum
Like I said: It's not BAD. It's just not engaging.

I respectfully appreciate your opinion. smile

Friendly Gaian

venom_virus

Hello, Gaia Radio would love to host your music on our next broadcast! If you are interested please follow this link. We do not accept MP4s submissions because our sound programs cannot handle MP4. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!
That's awesome I'm Sheldon
Zombilious
venom_virus

Hello, Gaia Radio would love to host your music on our next broadcast! If you are interested please follow this link. We do not accept MP4s submissions because our sound programs cannot handle MP4. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

This is unexpected! Haha, thank yous!
sheldon mosley
That's awesome I'm Sheldon

Thank you Sheldon haha. biggrin Nice to meet you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff