Welcome to Gaia! ::

heres the link to our facebook, check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abstract-Aura/18281840181900
looked profile unavailable. id like to hear your stuff do you have any youtube videos?

Dapper Businessman

Skepsis1712
heres the link to our facebook, check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abstract-Aura/18281840181900

WILD METALFAG APPEARED!

METALFAG USED LINK TO FACEBOOK!

ENEMY METALFAG ATTACK MISSED!

Conservative Prophet

I've decided to take the initiative to "search" your band.
Some people need to realize the internet isn't hard. sweatdrop

As for what I think, the instruments are solid.
The guitarist is kinda repetitive, I'd say in the next coming songs, you should really explore the fret board and do some scale transitions like Between the buried and me. Just as an example.

As for vocals...It doesn't really match, it's brutal and pretty on target, but it's "too" overaggressive and deep for this.

Other then that, not bad.
Tenbow
looked profile unavailable. id like to hear your stuff do you have any youtube videos?

yes but the youtube quality is worse than the facebook quality. just go to facebook and search Abstract Aura
Joshbenet

The guitarist is kinda repetitive, I'd say in the next coming songs, you should really explore the fret board and do some scale transitions like Between the buried and me. Just as an example.

As for vocals...It doesn't really match, it's brutal and pretty on target, but it's "too" overaggressive and deep for this.

In retrospect i really should have read that URL but it was around 2:00AM and i had just finished cleaning a garage... i agree that the overall performance is decent but was really surprised when i heard the nice opening riff and solid drumming. but then i heard the really heavy vocals not that their bad or anything im just not a fan of screaming(or whatever its proper name is). i have to say i was expecting poor quality and muddy sounding guitar(bad mud not good mud). my only complaint is vocals i think this is a great set up. the guitarist knows what he is doing the drumming ties in nicely and hints of the heavy bass color in the semi silent parts. a little repetitive like my quoter has said but it seems your going for a heavy metal type deal so just try to work in some less deep dark notes for a song or two an di think your just fine. if you dont mind me asking what do you play? overall i think you have a nice group there.
Tenbow
Joshbenet

In retrospect i really should have read that URL but it was around 2:00AM and i had just finished cleaning a garage... i agree that the overall performance is decent but was really surprised when i heard the nice opening riff and solid drumming. but then i heard the really heavy vocals not that their bad or anything im just not a fan of screaming(or whatever its proper name is). i have to say i was expecting poor quality and muddy sounding guitar(bad mud not good mud). my only complaint is vocals i think this is a great set up. the guitarist knows what he is doing the drumming ties in nicely and hints of the heavy bass color in the semi silent parts. a little repetitive like my quoter has said but it seems your going for a heavy metal type deal so just try to work in some less deep dark notes for a song or two an di think your just fine. if you dont mind me asking what do you play? overall i think you have a nice group there.

I am the guitarist for our band. At the moment we don't have a drummer. I wrote all the drum parts myself on the computer using cheap but good drum software. So far i have written all the music for our songs but not the lyrics. And we just recorded this all at our basists house on his computer, no help from anyone. Have you listened to all 3 demos?
Skepsis1712
Tenbow
Joshbenet

I am the guitarist for our band. At the moment we don't have a drummer. I wrote all the drum parts myself on the computer using cheap but good drum software. So far i have written all the music for our songs but not the lyrics. And we just recorded this all at our basists house on his computer, no help from anyone. Have you listened to all 3 demos?

yeah i heard all three before i posted, but im a power metal and prog guy so im not a big fan of the heavier stuff so say. i think you have a nice starting point you said you don't have a drummer but when you have stuff written out already it will make an integration of a drummer easy. well relatively. you know you have something to show people. dude when you get a drummer id say you could probably get a song or two in there and gig. like i said though if you get some different vocal styles in there youd appeal to a wider audience, i like alot of metal and i can appreciate your playing but i dont know if i would listen to your band. but in a rating yeah you have it pretty decent man
Tenbow
Skepsis1712
Tenbow
Joshbenet

yeah i heard all three before i posted, but im a power metal and prog guy so im not a big fan of the heavier stuff so say. i think you have a nice starting point you said you don't have a drummer but when you have stuff written out already it will make an integration of a drummer easy. well relatively. you know you have something to show people. dude when you get a drummer id say you could probably get a song or two in there and gig. like i said though if you get some different vocal styles in there youd appeal to a wider audience, i like alot of metal and i can appreciate your playing but i dont know if i would listen to your band. but in a rating yeah you have it pretty decent man

Thanks man. and i mean those demos were written a while ago we are about to go to detroit and record an ep with those and like 3 more songs and all 6 of those songs are at the same skill range and everything, our new material that we are working on right now is at a whole new level of complexity and im very excited it.

Conservative Prophet

I really want to do vocals on one of your tracks.

Conservative Prophet

OK, I just noticed your band is located in Birch Run....I live in Kalamazoo, MI.
Haha, hell yeah for local Michigan metal.
Joshbenet
OK, I just noticed your band is located in Birch Run....I live in Kalamazoo, MI.

!!!!
Joshbenet

do you have a reverbnation.com account?

Conservative Prophet

Skepsis1712
do you have a reverbnation.com account?

Somewhere, I'm sure...my tracks are mostly on my computer from my old bands.
Facebook click to add on facebook, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff