Queesha
Are you still looking for male singers?
yep. we still need a valjean and other male characters lead and supporting

Benevolent Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey, I'm interested! I have no idea what I should do in order to audition though! I don't know anything about the musical, and I'm not quite sure what part to audition for or where to find the music.

If you could help me out, that'd be great!
I am a Baritone, but I have a wide range. I can sing some Tenor parts as well as a good amount of Bass parts. I have a more mature voice (17, with rich vibrato), so I would probably have to play the part of and older character. Hope that helps!

Lonely Sex Symbol

Leonardo1972
Hey, I'm interested! I have no idea what I should do in order to audition though! I don't know anything about the musical, and I'm not quite sure what part to audition for or where to find the music.

If you could help me out, that'd be great!
I am a Baritone, but I have a wide range. I can sing some Tenor parts as well as a good amount of Bass parts. I have a more mature voice (17, with rich vibrato), so I would probably have to play the part of and older character. Hope that helps!

Try Grantaire, and Thenardier
Look up the songs on youtube and heres the link to my thread

Benevolent Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I could definitely do Grantaire, with some practice, considering this is the first time I've heard this particular play (don't hurt me! xd ).

Lonely Sex Symbol

Leonardo1972
I could definitely do Grantaire, with some practice, considering this is the first time I've heard this particular play (don't hurt me! xd ).

i wont. and ohkay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games