Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

I need males to audition for my gaia Les Miserables Musical. Please audition PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I know youre out there

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
which characters do you still need?

Lonely Sex Symbol

AkaTsuki-chan

Jean Valjean
Inspector Javert
Marius
Enjolras
Thenardier
Grantaire
Combeferre
Joly
Feuilly
Courfeyrac
Jean Prouvaire
Lesgles
Brujon
Babet
Montparnasse
Claquesous
Bishop of Digne
Fauchelevent
Bamatabois

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

Jean Valjean
Inspector Javert
Marius
Enjolras
Thenardier
Grantaire
Combeferre
Joly
Feuilly
Courfeyrac
Jean Prouvaire
Lesgles
Brujon
Babet
Montparnasse
Claquesous
Bishop of Digne
Fauchelevent
Bamatabois

It's a little unorthodox, but have you considered recasting some of the characters as women? A female Javert makes for a very interesting twist in the character, and Fauchelevent doesn't need to be a man. Depending on how you're going to make this work, you can always cast one person as multiple characters.

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Women dressing in drag might also be an option, should you choose to consider it.

Lonely Sex Symbol

AkaTsuki-chan
Women dressing in drag might also be an option, should you choose to consider it.

good ideas i like it see me and the girl casted as eponine were jest joking around how if we ddidnt get guys we would play javert and enjolras but really good ideas

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

good ideas i like it see me and the girl casted as eponine were jest joking around how if we ddidnt get guys we would play javert and enjolras but really good ideas

How are you making this work, anyway?

Lonely Sex Symbol

AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

How are you making this work, anyway?

vocaroos and a lot of work

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ah, next time I have the house to myself, I'll try a few tracks. Not promising anything though.

Lonely Sex Symbol

AkaTsuki-chan
Ah, next time I have the house to myself, I'll try a few tracks. Not promising anything though.

rthanks

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

rthanks

Only had the chance to record one - microphone isn't the best quality and I only had the chance to do 1 take.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JW1fb9pKtd

Edit: Just so we're clear - I am a woman, but. you know. Mleh.

Lonely Sex Symbol

AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

rthanks

Only had the chance to record one - microphone isn't the best quality and I only had the chance to do 1 take.

******** GOD WHY DIDNT YOU AUDITION BEFORE THE FEMALE LEADS WERE CASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR VOICE. if we choose to do a female javert or any other you will get it omigod you wil;l get it.

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

rthanks

******** GOD WHY DIDNT YOU AUDITION BEFORE THE FEMALE LEADS WERE CASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR VOICE. if we choose to do a female javert or any other you will get it omigod you will get it.

:-p

Cool. I'll see if I can record a Javert song sometime this week. I had a pretty okay recording of Valjean arrested/Valjean forgiven, but Master of the House is much more fun to sing. emotion_awesome

Lonely Sex Symbol

AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

rthanks

******** GOD WHY DIDNT YOU AUDITION BEFORE THE FEMALE LEADS WERE CASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR VOICE. if we choose to do a female javert or any other you will get it omigod you will get it.

Cool. I'll see if I can record a Javert song sometime this week. I had a pretty okay recording of Valjean arrested/Valjean forgiven, but Master of the House is much more fun to sing. emotion_awesome

it is a fun song me and my friend are going to sing it pretending were drunk lol

Benevolent Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan
itsjustmeellie
AkaTsuki-chan

rthanks

it is a fun song me and my friend are going to sing it pretending were drunk lol

Doing his voice is a lot of fun. The bawdy Mme. Thenardier is really fun too. Don't have to worry about intonation at all with her :-p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff