Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just today I played the Ibaenz ARX 300 Artist series. It was great and sounded pretty good.
Anybody own this guitar?Anything wrong with it?Any faulty workmanship?
Just wondering because I`ll probably buy it but I want to find out more about it.
I`ve tried to find reviews on the net but there all in diffrent languages.
Aint that a sexy guitar? mrgreen
Well.... judging by the specs it's just fine with me.
Yep that guitar. It is a very sexy guitar.
So no problems with the guitar?
I think that bridge piece looks kind of ugly, but if you like it, go for it. Though, I'd get the AR300 out of the Artist series myself.
fadastic
I think that bridge piece looks kind of ugly, but if you like it, go for it. Though, I'd get the AR300 out of the Artist series myself.
They didn`t have the AR300. The ARX300 is on sale for $465 orignally $700.
Yurtle Soup
fadastic
Are you in Canada? The ARX300 goes for $400 US. Oh, and don't believe the original MSRP, since no stores at that price anyways.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-ARX300CRS-Electric-Guitar?sku=517966
fadastic
Yurtle Soup
fadastic
Are you in Canada? The ARX300 goes for $400 US. Oh, and don't believe the original MSRP, since no stores at that price anyways.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-ARX300CRS-Electric-Guitar?sku=517966
Yes I am Canadian, so everything costs more up here. Oh cool you found it on Musicians friend. I couldn`t find it there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games