Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Explorer

I have written a political statement song based off of one of my favorite songs, and I need someone that can sing really well. There is NO crude language or racist remarks, if you are hoping or something like that, this is not the audition for you. It is purely political, and is NOT promoting anyone. You need to have an American-Sole voice, as the non-parody of this song is done that way. If you are interested please post samples of your work, and I will get back to you.

To Gaia staff: If this is the wrong place for this thread, please move it.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

Conservative Explorer

SoGummylicious
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

What good has he done for this country? Sure he may be a bit better than Bush, but not much better in my opinion.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

What good has he done for this country? Sure he may be a bit better than Bush, but not much better in my opinion.
....-sigh- I can't say anything, because I'm not smart enough to talk about politics. and of course every president doesn't do anything better, duuhh, they are humans not robots or aliens they are not perfecttt. That's like expecting a tree to grow straight but it comes out twisted, you cant expect 500 things from them. emotion_0A0

Conservative Explorer

SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

....-sigh- I can't say anything, because I'm not smart enough to talk about politics. and of course every president doesn't do anything better, duuhh, they are humans not robots or aliens they are not perfecttt. That's like expecting a tree to grow straight but it comes out twisted, you cant expect 500 things from them. emotion_0A0

That is exactly the statements in the song. Lol

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

lol.

Conservative Explorer

SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

lol.

I changed it a bit so both genders can audition. The original song was sung with a male, not sure how it would be if the parody is sung by a woman. ....Might even make it better, I don't know.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
Why do you dislike him??
☆・°☆。・☆°・・☆°。°

lol.

I changed it a bit so both genders can audition. The original song was sung with a male, not sure how it would be if the parody is sung by a woman. ....Might even make it better, I don't know.
I don't know I'm not a singer, so I'd fail LOL!

Conservative Explorer

SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious
I Am A Photographer
SoGummylicious

lol.

I don't know I'm not a singer, so I'd fail LOL!

Lol

Aged Noob

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lmao, I don't even know if this is considered a soul voice..
Well, you get a preview of my voice out of it anyways.
I'll Help you... But I don't have sampes of my work... I mean I've been in Honnor Choir For years in school. ~

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yokushitsu

Lmao, I don't even know if this is considered a soul voice..
Well, you get a preview of my voice out of it anyways.

Really cool voice and good singing! Love it biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces