Welcome to Gaia! ::

I picked out the trumpet because it had the least number of keys to push down... Now I wish I'd chosen the saxophone.
Well, lets see, I started playing flute just to make my sister mad.

Gatekeeper

I started bass because I worked on lawns all through the summer to save up for something. I didn't know what it was, but I was bound to figure something out, right? The end of the summer came, and I had a whole bunch of money, and nothing to do with it...untill I saw the light. I was walking down the street and went by a KK's Music store and saw a shiny *used* bass in the window. It was blue.
True story.
Some day I'm gonna buy me a grey guitar razz
i thought the trombone sounded like a fart which was funny when i was 9
Yeah... and a few years later, I'm sure you found some dirtier trombone jokes, right?

Dorian's Wife

Eloquent Genius

Desi rocks blue
I originally chose the trumpet because when you get to concert band you wear these polo shirts with a pic of your instument embroidered into it. So I thought the trumpet would look the coolest on the shirt razz

But now I play the baritone horn neutral When I got to high school there weren't enough low brass players (hmmm I wonder why?) so of course nobody wanted to switch from trumpet to some huge baritone so I volunteered. It was either volunteer or they would audition and stick it to the worst player (aka me) so this was the least embarassing.

So what's your story???

I play tenor and bari sax. I was confused when I first got my sax, and I wanted an alto, but I said tenor. I soon grew to love it though. For bari, Lisa Simpson plays it and I wanted to as well, so that's what I started to play in 6th grade 3nodding
i started off playing the trombone then i gto bored of it then in the 7th grade i got a guitar electric style and i played that for a bit but i sucked hardcore and i tunned it down and used it as a bass. then my freshman year i started playing bass and stuck with it. its pretty fun and i don totlay suck at it. i still play guitar every now and then and i can play that pretty good im actualy thinking about getting a guitar and s**t.
I play guitar. Acoustic and electric, although I prefer electric. I'm a huge fan of classic rock and blues and jazz and all that so it just seemed to be the logical choice.
Classical guitar is pretty nice : ).

I luvs spanish guitar. That's amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas