Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lionheart

I'm 13 and Getting a new computer to make music on like SKRILLEX or Klaypex but I need to know what I should do to make the beat and stuff as like a tutorial on how to do simple stuff and make the drops. I also need a recommended tester.

-Kobie
Start out with a DAW like FL Studio or Reason. Both are really easy to Torrent.

Ruthless Lionheart

JoeFishSticks
if you make dubstep, you're a f*****t. don't be a f*****t.

It's my choice to make Dubstep so you can't call me a f*****t.
iKobie
I'm 13 and Getting a new computer to make music on like SKRILLEX or Klaypex but I need to know what I should do to make the beat and stuff as like a tutorial on how to do simple stuff and make the drops. I also need a recommended tester.

-Kobie

Awe sweet!! biggrin send me a link one of these times to one of your songs, but you would need some software, n record like hitting pots, n blenders xD so true

Zealot

iKobie
JoeFishSticks

This is not the way to go about doing that, but you're 13 and interested in making music, so I'll be nice.

Google FL Studio and download the free demo. The wubwubs you're looking for can be made with several samples, but on the extremely rare occasion I use them, I use the Depthcore sample in Bass under Sytrus.

You should also YouTube some tutorials. Start with tutorials that teach you the basics of working with a DAW, then move on to a few more specific ones if you feel the need to. Personally, I just watched a couple of the basic ones and started playing with it.

Ruthless Lionheart

Arbitrary Abstract
iKobie
JoeFishSticks

This is not the way to go about doing that, but you're 13 and interested in making music, so I'll be nice.

Google FL Studio and download the free demo. The wubwubs you're looking for can be made with several samples, but on the extremely rare occasion I use them, I use the Depthcore sample in Bass under Sytrus.

You should also YouTube some tutorials. Start with tutorials that teach you the basics of working with a DAW, then move on to a few more specific ones if you feel the need to. Personally, I just watched a couple of the basic ones and started playing with it.

Thank you very much for the tips.

-Kobie

Zealot

iKobie
Arbitrary Abstract
iKobie
JoeFishSticks

-Kobie

No problem. I'd also suggest listening to a bit more diverse music, whether it be in the same vein as what you're trying to make or not. You can learn a lot from listening to different styles.

Ruthless Lionheart

Arbitrary Abstract
iKobie
Arbitrary Abstract
iKobie
JoeFishSticks

-Kobie

No problem. I'd also suggest listening to a bit more diverse music, whether it be in the same vein as what you're trying to make or not. You can learn a lot from listening to different styles.

I always change what I listen to,
-Kobie

Sinnoh Lopunny's Husband

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxxxxxx

gengar ⊗ USE D ⊗ meanlook!!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Be better than Skrillex...
He's awful.
I miss him as a singer.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

↳ user⊗ can⊗ n o⊗lo nger⊗ escape!! ↴
Try FL Studio. It's a good starter platform for simple EDM production.
If you want to DJ, try Traktor.

Ruthless Lionheart

Anyone know how to get rid of the default song and stuff that's preset?

Zealot

iKobie
Anyone know how to get rid of the default song and stuff that's preset?

Open the Empty preset.
If you want to make Dubstep, don't try to sound like Skrillex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff