Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our all county chorus is singing a song called "VoiceDance." There are no words, just sounds like da, ya, way, va, and doo. Not only are the words hard enough to learn, but the rythm is 6/8 with dotted eight and sixteenth notes. We have to have it learned by the end of the week, even though they gave it to us Friday. stare

Whats the hardest song you've ever sung/played?
Shiloh canyone fantasy, it's in cut time and in 16th notes, and the flutes have a solo, im the onlyone who can play it all the way through, and my fingers hurt soooooo bad at the end.
Flight of the Bumblebee!

Well, actually its not that hard, there's a pattern and once you know that you can play the whole thing.

So I don't really have a 'hardest song'.
Well... anything from the musical Barnum. No um I guess I don't have anything really, but everynow and again I see Faeries Aire and Death Waltz pop up in discussion. Take a look at it. I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Hmm... Beethoven's Eroica Symphony was pretty hard.
On bass, the hardest song I can play is -probably- Anesthesia by Cliff Burton (Metallica), although I'm having trouble thinking of -any- songs right now. Some of the hardest songs I can't play are pretty much anything by Dream Theater.

On Bari Sax, hmmm....I haven't played in a little while. In the mood, maybe. I can't really remember anything I played.

On violin, the solo from Schindler's List. I can kindof play it.
Asturias for the classical guitar.

But I think Recuerdos de Alhambra is quite tricky as well.
Bach Bouree in Em on guitar
Umiman
Asturias for the classical guitar.

But I think Recuerdos de Alhambra is quite tricky as well.

I started learning that about a year ago and gave up... I should look at it again cause I could do it now.

Proxy Autobiographer

7,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Bass's "Gloria".

5/8, 6/8, 2/4 all in a row for the chorus, third relations between seconds...

But definitely fun.
Old school, Mozart's "Queen of the Night" Aria, my god. Singing high octave F's are such a pain.
Festive Overture by Shostakovich..... EVIL sixteenths, but once you got them down it was the most awesome song of all time. Period.
"Sleigh Ride" -Leroy Anderson -->*dead woodwinds*
"Clarinet Candy" -Leroy Anderson -->*dead clarinets*
"Folk Song Suit- mvt. 1: Seventeen Come Sunday"- R. Vaughn Williams (more specifically, measures 65-97) -->*dead woodwinds (and that's not even the MELODY! The brass has the melody which is EASY! scream )
"The Woodwind Polka" -Andy Clark -->*dead woodwinds*

Taken Rallier

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
For sax, try playing anything from Charlie Parker's Omnibook perfectly and up to tempo. That's freakin' tough!

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Cloud Clone01
For sax, try playing anything from Charlie Parker's Omnibook perfectly and up to tempo. That's freakin' tough!

hard but once you can it's loads of fun 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces