Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  guitars

What should i get?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Man everybody hates B.CRich huh ? Well inot long aquired a Platinum Series Flying V and its one of the best guitars iv ever played on, i like it better than my Gibson Epiphone buy a long shot, i havnt played a mockingbird but i think theyre ugly as ******** so yea.

At the end of the day the best thing to do is to play them all and pick what you like.

wink "JACKSON KELLY!!!"
Stillborn Mourningstar
Dude... don't buy B.C. Rich. Seriously. I know a few <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> who use B.C. Richs... and they sound terrible. Only get a B.C. Rich if you're going to A) pay for a platinum series... which is the only series that sounds good, or B) play only Death Metal or some other form of Metal where you don't need to actually hear the notes and chords you're playing. ESPs are a much more versitile brand with better ranges in both clean and distorted channels.

eek Man whatever ... B.C.Rich kicks arse!!! Plenty of great guitarists use B.C.Rich guitars.
i sure am getting mixed opinions... i can afford them both... so mabe i will just get both...then whichever i prefer i will play more often i guess.
I donno if this is what it's really called, but I know it's in the name. If you just do a search, you can find it.

The Warlock is awesome. My friend has one. Awesome awesome awesome. I want one. lol I also want a new guitar in general. My Ibanez Stagestar is dying. X_x
watch_broken_roses_fall
I donno if this is what it's really called, but I know it's in the name. If you just do a search, you can find it.

The Warlock is awesome. My friend has one. Awesome awesome awesome. I want one. lol I also want a new guitar in general. My Ibanez Stagestar is dying. X_x

I played a Warlock a few weeks ago. as well as a Beast. i thought they both sounded pretty good. but it was in a store so we couldnt turn the amp up that loud.
i like gibson guitars.......
how much money do you have to spend. i recomend strat if you are still a beginner. fenr is better for beginner, and gibson is better if you are expirienced. and those are the best brands
i am 100% definatly not buying a fender strat. i hate them.
get a gibson les paul if you can afford it. it sounds great for solos. im only lucky that mine was my brothers, passed down to my other brother, passed on to me.
Get a gibson Les Paul, they look great, and they have an awesome tone. If your going for some thing more hard core, I would suggest either a flypig V or the Dimebag Darrel tribute guitar.
those two guitars are some of the shittiest brands and models ive ever seen. bc rich and esp are really shitty quality sound and cheaply put together
supergostan
i am 100% definatly not buying a fender strat. i hate them.

yeah but strats are higher quality then bc rich or esp. you can buy a cheap strat for like 250-300ish but the two guitars your thinking of have really bad quality unless u intend to put some much distortion on it to the point where it doesnt matter (even then those guitars wouldnt have as nice a sound)
how much are you willing to spend, and what style do you intend to play?
stay far far far away from bc rich, they suck, go for a gibson les paul or sg, maybe if ur on the cheaper side, go with epiphone, those guitars are awesome, u can get whatever u want, btu gibson and epiphone rawk, but stay away from bs rich's they suck monkey a**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff