Welcome to Gaia! ::

HEY anyone play guitar?? please post , acoustic or electric doesn't matter just post plz heart
i play a washburn P2 custom.
oh that's tite i have an epi but i'm about to get an electric ( i hope) heart
I play both acoustic and electric guitars.
i prefer electric. i cant hold accoustic properly... im incompitent v.v but o well. im gonna go pick up a new guitar in a couple weeks. or when i go to japan this summer ill see if i can pick one up there.
Acoustic and Electric here also.... my acoustic is pretty damn old though..
I play acoustic and electric.

my electric is a washburn x-series...it isn't the best but it's pretty damn good for such a low price!
mm...I'm excited, I'm getting a new amp in a few months,
It's a crate vfx5212....2*12... I love it, the bottom end on it is godlike.
im gonna go up to calgary in a few weeks and pick up either a BC rich mockingbird or an ESP/LTD F-100. i really want a Burny(section of Fernandes) Mockingbird because its the hide model (hide - dead guitarist from X Japan) but there like $3000
I got an acoustic for Christmas. I'm still trying to figure out how to play guitar tabs, but for teaching myself I'm doing pretty well. I love the guitar, it's pretty awsome. Both of my best friends play, one both the electric and the acoustic, and the other acoustic. The guitar is a really popular instrument in my town and there's alot of competition for bass in the school jazz band.
I play both. My electric is kinda cheep but hey it's a good one. I can do almost anything on it.
I have a fender Stratocoustic(SP) and i love it to death i just need a decient strap
I have a fender strat electric. I'm learning to play but I have a ways to go
I have an Ibanez that someone gave me but I usually play my ovation celebrity series, and then i have a really horrible squier that i want to get rid of.
I play a
Harmony - Classic style - classic sunburst woodstain
Diasonic - acoustic - tan/yellow
Ibanez - RG370DX - Black Cherry (custom painted)
Ibanez - GAX70 (baritone) - Grey Metallic
Ibanez - RG7321 (seven string) - Black
Ibanez - GSR200 (bass) - Blue
and been playing for 8 and half years.
Stillborn Mourningstar
I play a
Harmony - Classic style - classic sunburst woodstain
Diasonic - acoustic - tan/yellow
Ibanez - RG370DX - Black Cherry (custom painted)
Ibanez - GAX70 (baritone) - Grey Metallic
Ibanez - RG7321 (seven string) - Black
Ibanez - GSR200 (bass) - Blue
and been playing for 8 and half years.

O.O...impressive collection you have there.
question: what type of amp do you prefer to use? Right now I'm pretty loyal to Crate, but any suggestions for good practice amps?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff