Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Gituar

do you play gituar

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

I loved my guitar until I blew the amp and had to take it back. How I doth miss it.
Nickolai Draven
I play guitar... and i'm pretty damn good at it. i'm not where i want to be though. A lot of people who's heard my band play out or just practice says that i'm the best around these parts... that makes me happy biggrin but anyways, i have a yamaha G-50A acoustic guitar, washburn dime-v guitar, Gibson SG standard, and a guitar i built that i call Frankenstein... I love all of them to death...

My cousin's husband built one and he named his Frankenstein as well. XD The body looks like that of a Gibson Les Paul, which is probably the best looking part about it.
Guitar rocks. I love to play. I have my own band and we play different spots. its cool wink biggrin
i play... right now im playing a Washburn P2
no.. maybe guitar though... scream
i love playing the guitar
I play my guitar all the time. I'm even playing it right now mrgreen
EMO SUCKS!
I play, I'm into extreme-metal. 3nodding
i looooooooooooove guitar, i have been playing for 7 years and i have 9 guitars. i have a washburn x-55, an esp ec-1000, a gibson ES-345 Reissue, a gibson les paul custom, a gibson sg standard, an ibanez afs77t, an ibanez SX720FM, a PRS custom 24 ten-top, and my baby, the one guitar i would die for, my whale blue PRS McCarty Hollowbody 1
HATE guitar, LOVE drums!!! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces