Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Prophet

Don't worry everyone, ill still be moderating this thread, just been busy lately.
updates today!

Conservative Prophet

Coin_Operated_Spork
Band name: This Nomad Heart
Position: Vocals and Lead Guitar
Streaming page: Baaaawls
Short bio: We've only been together a few months. We've played a few stripped down shows here and there but we're all work full time and go to school full time. Recently, however, we've started busking and it's been a ton of fun.

Your link seems to be not working, it redirects to the home page of soundcloud.
Azieal
Coin_Operated_Spork
Band name: This Nomad Heart
Position: Vocals and Lead Guitar
Streaming page: Baaaawls
Short bio: We've only been together a few months. We've played a few stripped down shows here and there but we're all work full time and go to school full time. Recently, however, we've started busking and it's been a ton of fun.

Your link seems to be not working, it redirects to the home page of soundcloud.
http://soundcloud.com/this-nomad-heart/sets/has-low-self-esteem

There is the direct link. smile

Edit: For some reason the link had a pound sign in it. It should work now. Kept the direct link up just in case.

Quotable Prophet

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I guess I'll give this a shot. I'm entering me and my friend Aeron [Previously known as RalaiyX3], we're a electronic dance music duo. We've got 4k views on Newgrounds, and I own my own record label called PreAlpha Records that launched today. Best of luck to everybody. biggrin

Band name: The Infamy.
Your position: Producer, one half of The Infamy
Streaming page: Aeron & Minotics. Our tracks: [x] - [x]
Short bio:

"Combining the incredibly thematic music style of Minotics and the amazingly detailed style of Aeron, the two Dutchman started collaborating together on Newgrounds in late 2012. What we've seen is a huge curve in their performances. Recently, Minotics offered Aeron to form a duo. Officially announced as one, now going under the name of The Infamy, the two have impressed the likes of Tristam, Waterflame, Muzzy, among others with tracks such as Ornith, Counter and Celestial Fantasy."

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed's Significant Otter

Beloved Businessman

22,225 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Band name: The True Bonanza
Your position: Singer/rapper/songwriter
Streaming page: Bonanza's Hulkshare Stream
Short bio: I began making music seriously in the early 2000's, first culminating with my debut album, All Hail the Leo in 2004. 10 years later, I've been improving as a writer, singer, and executioner of lyrical skill. My brand of music is hip hop and rhythm and blues.

Newbie Noob

Band name: Going Green
Your position: Lead Singer/Guitarist
Streaming page: www.soundcloud.com/goinggreen
Short bio: We're a reggae hip-hop ska group from NYC. We're not hipsters. We're Brooklyn natives and we came to make you skank so hard your pants fall down. We can make girls within a 15 mile radius of us playing buss a lil ting and dutty wine up inna tha dancehall. Our website is www.goinggreenband.com

I would like to sign up.

Newbie Noob

Rick McMasters
Easy payout dudes

Pls. Me waan fi enter mon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items