Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Uhm, hi.

So I'm a fairly new composer, and recently (in February) I got the chance to buy a bunch of music software, which I figured would be a bit less taxing than the hardware I have. To date I've been able to get MAGIX Music Maker 2014 Premium with many of the retail soundpools, FL Studio 11, and Cakewalk SONAR X2 (which doesn't work since my sound card doesn't seem to support it). Programs don't take as much time and patience, which I'm short of, so I'm content with making music via programs.

ANYWAYS, I've started a metal piece a few days ago in MAGIX and tinkered with the basic aspects of it, and I came up with this. However I've came to being stuck and I don't know what to add, what to take away, what to modify, or even if it's any good. So I'm reaching out for opinion and even some constructive criticism and advice.

So, yeah. Throw whatever you think and suggest. This is my first time working with anything other than MIDI, so forgive me if it's terrible. >.<

Genius

Very cinematic sound.

Witty Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well it depends on what kind of sound you are going/looking for. It definitely has that kind of..."classic" metal feel to it. Like Manowar or Judas Priest. And do you plan on having a singer or just have it as an instrumental song?

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Rokai Yotama
Well it depends on what kind of sound you are going/looking for. It definitely has that kind of..."classic" metal feel to it. Like Manowar or Judas Priest. And do you plan on having a singer or just have it as an instrumental song?

Instrumental only. I don't think I would want to take the time to find someone for vocals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff