Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Seeker

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Megnoman/casting-call/Frozen-Love-is-an-Open-Door-Cover/ if your a girl who is a vocalist or just like to sing, come audition please!!!
I'll try it.I just made an account, so I cant post yet.

Aged Seeker

Striped Skulls
ahhh thats right there is that stupid 24 hour probation BS DX well i'll be looking forward to your audition! =D
megnoman
Striped Skulls
ahhh thats right there is that stupid 24 hour probation BS DX well i'll be looking forward to your audition! =D

I've got a myspace with my music on it for a sample of my voice that you can listen to while we wait for that thing.

My original music.

Lonely Seeker

oh.. i know you from somewhere! hehe anyway. good luck on your search. as much as i want to audition. am pretty sure am not good enough. haha

Aged Seeker

Zaleha
oh.. i know you from somewhere! hehe anyway. good luck on your search. as much as i want to audition. am pretty sure am not good enough. haha
know me from somewhere? Do tell!!!! :3 AUDITION!!!! The experience is the important thing! And who knows maybe u will surprise yourself!!!

Lonely Seeker

megnoman
Zaleha
know me from somewhere? Do tell!!!! :3 AUDITION!!!! The experience is the important thing! And who knows maybe u will surprise yourself!!!

haha. i believe i talked to you somewhere here on gaia. not sure where but your username, i know i talked to you before, lol

i prefer not to audition. am sure there are a lot of awesome voices audtioning. i know my limits. seriously. haha. and i can't really reach high. am more of the middle ranged ones.

Aged Seeker

Sing it your own way! I would love for u to audition

Sweet Vampire

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Aww! I wish I saw this earlier. :/

Aged Seeker

Chibigurla
Aww! I wish I saw this earlier. :/
email me an audition, i could always use a back up :3

Sweet Vampire

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
okay!! biggrin I looked at the link you posted up. For the audition you just want those three lines or the whole song? Also, would you prefer with soundtrack or by itself? And I need the email. haha. You can PM it to me so you don't end up having SPAM from everyone. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff