Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

It sounds better on headphones that don't have a strong equalizer added to make kicks more pumped. I still need to learn how to master correctly/effectively. Either way, all feedback is appreciated.
Is this your first Compostion? I would like to have complete details of your song. Please produce here for the detailed view. Since the link in your post is not working here. Thanks in advance.

dr pappu Venugopal rao

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

That link seems very suspicious.

Fashionable Vampire

8,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
Please tell me what you think! I put a lot of thought into this.

Super Regular

Zippytune
It sounds better on headphones that don't have a strong equalizer added to make kicks more pumped. I still need to learn how to master correctly/effectively. Either way, all feedback is appreciated.

Hoooooly s**t. I love it.
I'm only about a minute into the song.
When you added the kick in there... superb.

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

Trii-House
Zippytune

Yay, thanks. ^^

Super Regular

Zippytune
Trii-House
Zippytune

Yay, thanks. ^^

I have so many questions.

What software do you use?
Do you often toy around with that trancey sound?
Have you made more songs?

Would you like to be a part of compilation?
(I'm asking because I'm recruiting artists)

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

Trii-House
Zippytune
Trii-House
Zippytune

Yay, thanks. ^^

I use FL Studio. sweatdrop I feel a little awkward saying it because it has a bad reputation among many for being not as good. I really shouldn't feel embarrassed though.

The sounds I use depend on the song; sometimes I make upbeat songs, so I use more "loud" song sounds, if that makes sense.

I have other songs as well, like this one, but that account is kind of old, so the songs may not sound as good.

That sounds interesting. How would it work, and what would I have to do? O:

Super Regular

Zippytune
Trii-House
Zippytune
Trii-House
Zippytune

Yay, thanks. ^^

I use FL Studio. sweatdrop I feel a little awkward saying it because it has a bad reputation among many for being not as good. I really shouldn't feel embarrassed though.

The sounds I use depend on the song; sometimes I make upbeat songs, so I use more "loud" song sounds, if that makes sense.

I have other songs as well, like this one, but that account is kind of old, so the songs may not sound as good.

I use FL Studio as well. I don't see why people have a problem with it. If you make it sound good, that's all that matters.

Yeah that makes sense.

Snow dance is pretty cool. It sounds good.

You just send a .wav file to my email and I'll add it to the next album list. (by doing so giving me the rights to upload/distribute/share your song(s) ) Which is coming out very soon. "Glitched Colors - Get Weird"
I upload the album to Bandcamp and Youtube in HD
A few artists only upload to Glitched Colors like unrealguitarhero and PartyKore907
They don't have an album out yet.
I promote all of these albums as much as I can, to get these artists heard and recognized.
All of the Glitched Colors compilation albums are Pay What You Want.
(you can pay $0.00 so its free)

Glitched Colors Facebook
Glitched Colors bandcamp
Youtube

Meek Greek's Waifu

Bright Bunny

Trii-House
Zippytune
Trii-House
Zippytune
Trii-House
Zippytune

Yay, thanks. ^^

I use FL Studio as well. I don't see why people have a problem with it. If you make it sound good, that's all that matters.

Yeah that makes sense.

Snow dance is pretty cool. It sounds good.

You just send a .wav file to my email and I'll add it to the next album list. (by doing so giving me the rights to upload/distribute/share your song(s) ) Which is coming out very soon. "Glitched Colors - Get Weird"
I upload the album to Bandcamp and Youtube in HD
A few artists only upload to Glitched Colors like unrealguitarhero and PartyKore907
They don't have an album out yet.
I promote all of these albums as much as I can, to get these artists heard and recognized.
All of the Glitched Colors compilation albums are Pay What You Want.
(you can pay $0.00 so its free)

Glitched Colors Facebook
Glitched Colors bandcamp
Youtube

Oh, that sounds really cool! I'll do it then. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items