Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm a tenor.
I've played music for a long time but now I want to sing.
I've been reading books and practicing but now I want to sing a song and play guitar/piano or bass to it.
I'm trying to find a good first song to work with but al struggling.
I like every kind of music.

Friendly Friend

Socaldemon
Hello, I'm a tenor.
I've played music for a long time but now I want to sing.
I've been reading books and practicing but now I want to sing a song and play guitar/piano or bass to it.
I'm trying to find a good first song to work with but al struggling.
I like every kind of music.

Any generic pop song will do.... Preferably one with four chords, which will help to not think about the chords you're playing. Also, if the song you're singing in is in too high a range, don't strain your voice too much.. Instead, change the key of the song a whole tone, or a semi-tone down to find your Tessiturna (comfortable singing voice)

hope this helps~! ^ u ^

ooh, and if you could find out what kind of Vocal Range you have, would be nice too
Ya. I agree ^. Just having trouble finding the song. I'm A2 to middle C range.
Like Noir said, any pop song will do. Personally I love Celtic folk songs, which are also really good for singing and playing guitar. If you let me know what kind of music you like I might be able to help you choose a song.
Seven Nation Army.

The answer is always Seven Nation Army.
Here's a question, do you like rock songs. I mean like the guitar is distorted and the singing isn't that bad. Because I have a really easy song to play that you might like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff