Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweatdrop that's bad
: ( I want a french flute.
C'mon... What do you mean, why?

I wanna upgrade my student flute and get one with open holes and a b foot, maybe even points ^^;

Someday, at least.
Our band has so much drama!!!
Not only the students either! Our teacher is just as dramatic!
I get into fights with my friends all the time.
They are all woodwinds, our teacher is a drummer, and I play the Trumpet...
What kind of drama?
Ash Rail
C'mon... What do you mean, why?

I wanna upgrade my student flute and get one with open holes and a b foot, maybe even points ^^;

Someday, at least.

I don't play flutes, I don't know a lot about flutes, I find flutes detestible... I am a clarinet player...
: ( Detestable?

*cry

Look at what you've done. You've made the flute player cry!
Oh, and there was a reason I chose to double on flute over clarinet : P
My God, all of our lives could be a freaking SOAP OPERA. I have A LOT of drama in my life, and Band is mostly the cause.

But I can't complain. ^_^ I love Band and I never get bored.
WE COULD WRITE A NOVEL. We were really considering it a some point. the recent event has to do with a flute players (former) x-clarinet sister is pressing charges on a baritone player for supposinglly "hitting" her with her car. me (oboe) , the other oboe player, and a saxophone player saw the whole thing and had to fill out witness statements. on top of that our bassoon player totald her car. and her x boyfriend (trombone) whom she hates is taking her everywere. its really confusing. OMG i could go on and on.
Lol it's all about who's gay and who isn't! Funny stuff... oh and OH! the band bus... good times! 3nodding
Shadoe_Snape
Our band has so much drama!!!
Not only the students either! Our teacher is just as dramatic!
I get into fights with my friends all the time.
They are all woodwinds, our teacher is a drummer, and I play the Trumpet...

lol, actually I'M one of those woodwinds sweatdrop we're all in the same band....

ok, well, if you want to know some of the drama that has happened in our band, i seriously think we COULD write a book just like you Ceallach.

First off, our band has had 5 teachers in the last 4 years... @_@; yes, it really sucks big fat c**k, but we dont really have a choice....

Second, on our state basketball trip last year, our drum major *NO NOT ME!!!* got drunk along with 2 other band students and we were on lockdown the nite our team won the state champoinships. yes, that sucked even more a** cuz we couldn't celebrate. on top of that, another school with the same abbreviation got our band in trouble for punching a hole into the wall at the hotel we were staying at.

Third, my group of friends *which includes Shadoe, whom i quoted*, ALWAYS GETS INTO FIGHTS! And not just prissy little arguments... no, these fights always turn into World Wars, and people taking sides, backstabbing, the whole she-bang! there was even a time when I was three wayed into a convo with my friend when I was talking mad s**t on Shadoe, and then i was confronted with it the next day, and yes, i did talk mad crap on a trumpet... which i still don't get why i did cuz i don't really care anymore... sweatdrop

Lastly, my teacher *who is a drummer* talks mad smack on all his students. He's accused Shadoe of trying to sleep with one of our previous instructors because she spent a lot of time after school (even tho i was always with her), he's called me a whore and a tease just cuz i talk with all the guy players in the band. I can't help it, i just have a lot of the same interests as them, like video games and stuff. I admit, there is one that i flirt with, but that's diff....

Yeah, well, there's a helluva lot more, but my hands are starting to hurt and thinking about the drama is hurting me >_< especially cuz i'm always actually involved in it.... BAH! domokun
Screwtape Seth
Lol it's all about who's gay and who isn't! Funny stuff... oh and OH! the band bus... good times! 3nodding

Ah the band bus... sexiest place on Earth... I've done a few things on the bus but, ya know. Not what you'd say on an internet forum.

I have stories though... oh man do I have stories... Most of them focus around a polish tenor sax player named Rob Slomicz(pronounced slow-mitch) and his beautiful polish afro which, I swear, was three feet in diameter. He cut it and it looked like a(for lack of a better word) bush. Whenever there was a break in the conversation we would pin him down and rape his frogina with our fingers, instruments, anything.

Also we have a very slutty trombone named Alex(male) who was friends with a guard girl who later confessed her love to me(scary: I'm a girl). She cheated on the Poland with him on their anniversary. Frogina cried during the band trip because he and Alex were pretty tight friends. Much more like this happened but I don't remember it all. This was the year before I joined too. Amazing, no?
the band bus, sweatdrop last year on the way home from the first football game of the season our upperclassman band bus caught on fire...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff