6,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey,
anyone else making music tonight?

im just sitting drinking tea, trying to quietly record a part on guitar
daydreaming at night time >w<

my wish right now is that i wish i could be in a really nice outdoor woodsy area.
and my love would be there with me, snuggling onto my back as i played guitar for the forest.
humming along, or tapping with his feet.
a small campfire in-front of us.
a teapot, heating water for tea, the whistle piercing through the night.
maybe some owls and other creature sounds.
and crickets.
it'd be so nice.
hmm...

anywho, enough rambling.
what's everybody working on right now?
what's giving you inspiration?

Dedicated Loiterer

That description you gave was so cuuute, OMG. heart Hooray for music snuggles.

You play the guitar? I'm sorta jelly. It's really hard--I tried it a few times and it just felt too weird, because I've played the piano for a really long time. xp Do you write instrumental pieces, or are you a singer/songwriter?

I'm working on a project with a friend right now--since April--where we do a 20-piece-each art trade. My friend is drawing some of my characters while I compose a score for her book: http://soundcloud.com/sub-veritas So, I guess other fantasy scores, such as Lord of the Rings, have inspired me. 3nodding

Tipsy Grabber

working on 2 pieces for piano and one for pipe organ as well as one for the guitar.
Also working on transcibing bach and mozart for guitar.
Trying to get work done a dark ambientindustrial album that I want to have out this month. After that, I plan to do an album of warm really spacey ambient music featuring synthesizer and piano, and possibly a noise album.

Once I clear out my backlog of planned projects, I'm going to start working on some composed pieces for synthesizer and guitar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff