Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Genius

Hey there people!

My self and my good friend Rach have created a cover of the song 'My Smile is a Rifle by John frusciante'. I did all the instruments and she did the vocals. Please give it a view and a thumbs up, would help me greatly biggrin

Wheezing Genius

Wheezing Genius

HumHumHum

On a side note, totally just got myself an acoustic set at a nearby venue biggrin Even got my name on a poster and everything, STOKED.

Wheezing Genius

Did my set last night, and it felt amazing!! Playing infront of a crowd just by myself was so intense, in the best way possible. Second best I've ever played before in my life. Oooooh yeaaaah~

Wheezing Genius

Wheezing Genius

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Stop spamming in your own thread, that's stupid. People get pissed about that for a reason. 5 posts by yourself before anyone else posts? C'mon man.
I appreciate the bong rips though.
The music is pretty damn good actually. Diggin it.
The outro guitar doesn't fit the synth very well. Sounds out of key.

Wheezing Genius

Why would people get pissed off about bumping your own thread. It's not doing any harm at all except keeping the thread in a place where people can notice it. If you notice those posts are all very far apart.

Glad you appreciate the music though, and the bong rips ;P

And the outro is from a different song completely by the same artist, which is why it is out of key. But I felt it fit there for some reason aha!

Wheezing Genius

The video is almost at 500 views biggrin STOKED!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff