Welcome to Gaia! ::

-----Bren's Music Thread-----
Comments and Likes on my YouTube videos are greatly appreciated!

Hey all! My name is Bren and I'm a music writer/remixer. I'll be updating this thread regularly with new content, so I hope you all enjoy it! Comments are always appreciated and if you have a YouTube account, please be sure to give my videos a like when you listen to them. It doesn't cost you anything and it helps my channel grow (It really does...so every like is greatly appreciated)

User Image
Click the above image to visit my Patreon Page!

If you decide to become my patron, then you have my sincerest thanks! I do plan on setting up some patron rewards in time, such as making requests for remixes and maybe some paraphernalia too. It would be cool to have a Bren Music t-shirt, wouldn't it?

Also, I feel like I should say that I never plan on using Patreon as a paywall to access any of my music. I feel that it's an unfair tactic some people use to get access to their content and I have no plans on ever doing that with my music.

Newest uploads are on the top of the list!

18. Undertale: Bergentrückung & ASGORE Remix

17. Chrono Trigger: Magus Theme Remix A classic, and one of my favorite boss themes.

16. (Original) Cirque du Kasiya - with MIDITrail animation!

15. (Original) Rainy Day in Wonkyville A silly fun song I wrote years ago and recently remastered.

14. Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Mind of an Evil Genius (Death Egg Zone remix)

13. (Original) Cirqueish An old song I recently touched up. I composed this back when I was obsessed with Cirque Du Soleil and thought of it as an acrobatics track.

12.Donkey Kong Country 2 - Lava Stage Remix One of my favorite OSTs from the DKC franchise.

11.(Original) Captain's Initiation A fun and somewhat silly song about a pirate captain having his latest recruit show off his dance moves to see if he's really pirate material.

10.Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Ice Cap Zone Remix Both acts version of Ice Cap Zone. This was fun for me to put together.

9.Mega Man X2 - Reploid Factory Remix I can't get enough Mega Man music. Here's one of my favorite tracks from X2

8.Secret of Mana - Prophecy Remix Love the SoM soundtrack - here's my take on this amazing track.

7.(Original) The Master's Duel This was a themed song about a master ninja taking on an entire clan of fighters before facing the master himself in an epic duel.

6.Mario Kart 64 - End Credits Remix I love this theme...so nostalgic and epic sounding.

5.Mega Man X6 - Blaze Heatnix Theme Again, I love those rockin original tunes, so I had to do my own. Mega Man games have such awesome OSTs.

4.Mega Man 2: Wily's Castle Theme Remix "Wily Rocks" Classic theme, so I had to do a remix of it naturally.

3.Dragonball Z - Super Saiyan 3 ascension theme (Funimation version) I loved this track when I first heard it. Years later I had the means to do my own version of it. Forgive me for the high pitched frequencies...

2.Mega Man X6 - Infinity Mijinion Remix: Eternity This was a fun one for me. Kind of a laid back version compared to the original

1.(Original)Farewell My Friend An old rock ballad style song I wrote for a competition years ago.

OG Otaku

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Have you ever tried making an edm song? You could make some very professional progressive house out of the original songs you've listed.

OG Otaku

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
also I subbed to the thread to hear your newer sounds smile
Thank you! I appreciate it =)

I'm not sure what an EDM song is though. I have done a few songs that would fit more into the category of techno/trance/electronica etc. I will post them in time, for sure!

OG Otaku

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
BrenMusic

I'm not sure what an EDM song is though. I have done a few songs that would fit more into the category of techno/trance/electronica etc. I will post them in time, for sure!

Dubstep would be the most generic style of edm, although there are literally hundreds of edm genres. There are also hundreds of genres in general but edm can be accesive. Lol Be glad you haven't made it into any edm communities XD. you get people fighting over bullshit like "This isn't dubstep, it's brostep" and "It's not dubstep is deathstep god"
SubFreq
BrenMusic

Dubstep would be the most generic style of edm, although there are literally hundreds of edm genres. There are also hundreds of genres in general but edm can be accesive. Lol Be glad you haven't made it into any edm communities XD. you get people fighting over bullshit like "This isn't dubstep, it's brostep" and "It's not dubstep is deathstep god"

Oh jeez XD Sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, I got a new track to share. It's an oldie of mine, but a goodie. A remix of the Lava Stage from Donkey Kong Country 2.

OG Otaku

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
BrenMusic
SubFreq
BrenMusic

Oh jeez XD Sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, I got a new track to share. It's an oldie of mine, but a goodie. A remix of the Lava Stage from Donkey Kong Country 2.

I'll check it out
New song uploaded! Check it out on my page. It's called cirqueish and it's from back when I was super into Cirque du Soleil.
New Upload posted! Got some Sonic 3 & Knuckles remix action posted.
New original song posted today. Check it out!
Updated with a new song! This one has a midi trail animation added. Hope you guys enjoy it mrgreen
New song uploaded! Two of them, actually! One of them is a work in progress that you'll find on Tindeck, but the link is here, so check it out.
Updated with a brand new remix from Undertale! Enjoy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff