Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know EVERYTHING about Mozart, ask away! =D
Kino Mori
Mozart had tourettes syndrome. He wrote songs entitled "Leck mich im arsch" and "Leck mir den Arsch fein recht schön sauber." The first would translate as lick me in the arse; the Deutsch equivalent to kiss my arse. The second would translate as lick my arse right beautiful clean.

rofl
lassie102
a failure

couldn't he have written something OTHER than crap clasical music?

Now now, we all know Mozart was a genius and that Amadeus could very well be the best one of the best movies ever, no need to get your panties in a bunch, mmkay?
BLASTEN PASTYAH
Quote:
Mozart was a dickhead and he was poisoned for it

he was also no biggie smalls.

RIP

User Image

but f-ck 2pac

Biggie Smalls doesn't have s**t on Vanilla Ice.

ICE ICE BABY.
Why dig this s**t up. s**t that dont even go here.

Hygienic Shopper

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Mozart was murdered by his rival musician. another composer that was okay but he was kind of a joke murdered him, then the man who murdered him took his own life. lovely story eh?
I'm pretty sure Mozart was financially retarded.
lassie102
a failure

b***h, like they HAD anything OTHER than "crap classical music." We wouldn't HAVE music if it wasn't for these guys. How is that failing?
cai lask
We wouldn't HAVE music if it wasn't for these guys.

User Image

Aye, lassie! By inny shance ye be haddin' inny fiskull prewf o dis ear teary o yerz?
XXXKay__DeeXXX
Mozart was murdered by his rival musician. another composer that was okay but he was kind of a joke murdered him, then the man who murdered him took his own life. lovely story eh?

Too bad he wasnt murdered eh?
he was.. sick? I forget, he died when he was 30 something and he was practically a hobo.

Chopin/Schubert? I forget. died of syphillis though.
lassie102
a failure

Now don't get your nickers in a twist, think logically. In the time of Mozart, the most popular and trendy music was classical, they knew of nothing else. I'm sorry to inform you, but the genres we know and love today did not exist then.
The Brass and String Man
cai lask
We wouldn't HAVE music if it wasn't for these guys.

User Image

Aye, lassie! By inny shance ye be haddin' inny fiskull prewf o dis ear teary o yerz?

That was cute.
Gabriella of Lamia
lassie102
a failure

Now don't get your nickers in a twist, think logically. In the time of Mozart, the most popular and trendy music was classical, they knew of nothing else. I'm sorry to inform you, but the genres we know and love today did not exist then.

thank you for enlightening us, and digging up this old dead forum, that doesnt even belong here to begin with, thank you, thank you for that.
God's favorite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces