1,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
(For Pictures/Video/Internet Radio Review Here: www.ioientertainment.com/events)

it's truly been a blessing, i went to a performing arts school and on graduation in 2012 some of our peers who were really popular there went on to be actively performing artists at various venues throughout new york, so for the last 2 years me & my group from the school have been working and developing ourselves to compete with me at the helm because i made the label (i made a topic similar to this so i wont go in depth) & we finally had the funds, means and intelligence to go about doing the show, we scraped together and did mixtapes, music videos, radio interviews and alot more so the show was the next step

but what was amazing was the support, some of those dope artist came to before along with us, and while i was shooting for 150 people to come to the show, we got a estimate of about 40-50 people in the building, as a perfectionist at first i felt like a failure when i saw the figures but when i told ppl including a security gaurd who does SEVERAL show security dropped his jaw and said "most people are lucky to get 10" and in retro spect i saw the truth in his words and i just wanted to journalize how blessed i feel and look forward to growing with my time because they really are awesome people and i wouldn't trade them for the world.

i just wanted to get that off my chest, any suggestions for what i should strive for from here would be awesome, i'm thinking about looking for sponsorship to do more shows as people keep approaching me to see when the next one will be,

also to commemorate the 3 weeks tomorrow we're doing videos and Q&A about the show and us as a label to put online. if anyones interested to see that in a few weeks pleaseee subscribe to our youtube page:www.youtube.com/IOIEntertainment

not tryna to advertise its just a bad habit to drop links left and right lmao