Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*Disclaimer* I don't (really) want these people killed, and this list is only for gits and shiggles. Although I wouldn't actually mind if some of these people were forced to just stop making "music" or suffer some sort of archaic legal repercussion. Like a public flogging or something.

Anyway, let's begin.

This list is for people you would pay to have killed if there were no legal consequences for your actions.

My list:

1. JUSTIN. ********. BIEBER.

2. That "Friday" chick.

3. The chick who sings "Let it go".

4. Lady GaGa

5. Usher

6. Rihanna

7. Miley Cyrus

8. 50 Cent (only because I'm a completionist. If you're going to get shot and stabbed so many times, then dammit, just finish what you started and DIE ALREADY.)

9. Eminem (The guy is always so damn angry and depressed in his music, why not put him out of his misery?)

10. Nicki (Nikki? Nicky?) Minaj (Minage? Minagg?) *sigh* Forget it.

11. 1 Direction

12. Chris Brown OMG HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS a*****e. YES, ALL OF MY MONEY TO GET RID OF THIS GUY.

13. Taylor Swift (OMG, no one cares about your laundry list of failed relationships, Taylor!)

14. Lil Wayne (Would have also put Flava Flav on this list, but the guy is just so gosh darn happy all the time, I'd feel bad about it later)

15. Kanye West HOW DO I KEEP FORGETTING THESE PEOPLE. Yeah, Him, Beiber and Chris Brown are in my top 3, Cyrus and Gaga are in my top 5.

16. Gwen Stefani. I would spare her if anyone can explain to me just what the hell a "Holla Back Girl" is.

That's it. FOR NOW.

All you fanboys and fangirls who are upset by my list may leave angry comments now if you wish, but I will only laugh at them.

Lonely Explorer

toasega

16. Gwen Stefani. I would spare her if anyone can explain to me just what the hell a "Holla Back Girl" is.

An example maybe?

"I holla'd at this girl to come over and sex me up, she holla'd back."

Basically, a girl that is known to reply when called upon for sex.

Shounen

toasega
8. 50 Cent (only because I'm a completionist. If you're going to get shot and stabbed so many times, then dammit, just finish what you started and DIE ALREADY.)

9. Eminem (The guy is always so damn angry and depressed in his music, why not put him out of his misery?)

this is why you always have to be nice to that one quiet, reclusive person in school. maybe, just maybe, he'll spare you when he goes on a killing rage
Fun prank. Do a google search for the following items:

-Pressure cooker

-Ball bearings

-Fertilizer

-How to get past metal detectors

-The addresses of people you listed in this thread

Now leave your house for a few days and wait. Your parents are gonna be so pissed. It will be hilarious

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Visions_of_La

-Pressure cooker

-Ball bearings

-Fertilizer

Now leave your house for a few days and wait. Your parents are gonna be so pissed. It will be hilarious

Your signature is one of the creepiest I've ever seen.......

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
foods b4 dudes
toasega

this is why you always have to be nice to that one quiet, reclusive person in school. maybe, just maybe, he'll spare you when he goes on a killing rage

That's right. He'll spare you, but he'll leave you with a creepy stare to remember for the rest of your life.
User Image

"Just remember. I don't like people who say "What?"

Shounen

toasega
foods b4 dudes
toasega

That's right. He'll spare you, but he'll leave you with a creepy stare to remember for the rest of your life.
User Image

User Image

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
foods b4 dudes
toasega
foods b4 dudes
toasega

User Image

User Image

YOU DUN ******** UP NOW, SON.

Shounen

toasega
foods b4 dudes
toasega
foods b4 dudes
toasega

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
"I don't want these people dead but I will play around and state that these people need to be killed in a non-a*****e way but still show I'm an a*****e."

You're going far in the world, kid.
toasega
Visions_of_La

-Pressure cooker

-Ball bearings

-Fertilizer

Your signature is one of the creepiest I've ever seen.......

User Image

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
foods b4 dudes
toasega
foods b4 dudes
toasega
foods b4 dudes
toasega

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two can play at this game, sirrah!

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-QUATROPUS-
"I don't want these people dead but I will play around and state that these people need to be killed in a non-a*****e way but still show I'm an a*****e."

You're going far in the world, kid.

King Slayer

Black Veil Brides.

Perfect Member

this is stupid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items