Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
for the most part, my similarities with the other popfags stops at mainstream dance-pop and asian pop. (and even with asian pop, we don't always agree).

but, i mean, chantal listens to jack white, chad and i listen to noise, you chad and kyle listen to metal. it's not like we're JUST popfags. we just play the part well because we genuinely enjoy a lot of pop.
hey, i listen to noise, too! dramallama just not as much as you and chad

but yeah, it's easy to play the part because no one asks what else we listen to for the most part. they just assume we're pop elitists who listen to nothing but pop
justin bieber and rebecca black on rpt.
rpt question
repeat
emotion_puke

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Zelkiiro
Ronins_Cross
mc satan
what harry said

i'm sorry but i do not understand pop elitism that seems to be prevalent in main music forum

I swear it's a relatively new phenomenon, I remember the MF being all about alternative rock, skramz, math rock and abstract forms of art when I left.

Them's was dark times, I tells ya.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The medieval times of the music forum. Now we've reached the Renaissance.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Heather Of Killing
i'm amazed that people don't realize that with most of us the pop elitism thing is a total farce. of course we like pop best and see the merits in it, but (personally) i don't believe it's necessarily superior technically or structurally to any other genre.

blahblah there's good and bad in every genre blahblah

That's because I'm the best troll ever.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
The Heather Of Killing
i'm amazed that people don't realize that with most of us the pop elitism thing is a total farce. of course we like pop best and see the merits in it, but (personally) i don't believe it's necessarily superior technically or structurally to any other genre.

blahblah there's good and bad in every genre blahblah

That's because I'm the best troll ever.
basic bitches gettin' mad.

Conservative Fatcat

The Heather Of Killing
re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
Queen Sugartits
The Heather Of Killing
re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
got my iPod stuck on replay

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Going? man, Rock is Staying!!!!
*does a air-guitar* xd

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
It hasn't changed, all the changes that have been made just turned into it's own genre, so rock's just stayed the same.
I think you really have to dig deep to find anything good nowadays. Hopefully, someone will restore it to it's original glory (the sooner, the better).
Hopefully rock will die out.. I can not stand rock music, but Rock N' Roll and early Metal I love. Honestly in my own opinion, if no more bands like Rainbow, Deep Purple, Dio, and Axel Rudi Pell start popping up, I believe the future of music is just going to be absolutely horrible.
Rock is being replaced by indie-pop like Foster the People and Gotye and junk.

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
It's being replaced with pop. All I ever hear any more is Katy Perry, One Direction, Justin Bieber, etc... I'm not complaining i like all kinds of different music, but nothing really gets to me like classical.

Anyway, I think rock has definitely overstayed its welcome.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
(~Taxi_Kab~)
I think you really have to dig deep to find anything good nowadays. Hopefully, someone will restore it to it's original glory (the sooner, the better).
The simple answer to everything in every sucky genre.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff