Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I think she's beautiful, funny, & her voice is like unicorns flying on-top of magical rainbows.
Honestly, I don't think she's bad, but definitely over-rated. I just find her really generic.

Astral Phantom

Well mostly everyones here has a point theres a time when you first hear it and cant stop listening to it but there's other songs out there and it just turn old and annoying. Yes I like Adele but her song are almost all the same in a way if listen closely
I think she is amazing. She is one of my favorite singers. heart

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
I love her voice, the lyrics in her music, and I just love her. She's generally amazing.

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
jeatblack
I'm not all that impressed with her. Her voice bad. People like to say she is a strong soulful singer but she's no opera singer. I guess her songs are catchy and you can sing along to them and stuff, but it isn't all that fantastic.I mean, I don't think I ever would listen to her in my off time.
adele has a beautiful voice her songs has meaning to them she is an amazing singer

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
she sing good, but the bad thing is her fans n tht she needed to be operated of the throat...
I think she restored my friggin' faith in humanity. emotion_donotwant
Ivory Armstrong55
she sing good, but the bad thing is her fans n tht she needed to be operated of the throat...

lol, you make it seem like she went with the surgery for a non-medical purpose.

Anxious Hellraiser

9,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
OpaniFare
Ivory Armstrong55

lol, you make it seem like she went with the surgery for a non-medical purpose.

im so sorry if it sounded like that i just think its such a shame starting a career n already needing a surgery

Ice-Cold Powerhouse

13,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
She's a pretty good singer,I gotta hand that to her.
I agree with a lot of people here though.
She is overplayed.A lot.
Thank god I don't ever listen to the radio. sweatdrop

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pretty amazing voice, but I don't really listen to her

Dapper Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
At first, I became sickened with the amount of times I would hear "Rolling in the Deep" on the radio. That song was becoming way too overplayed. Then I ran across "Set Fire to the Rain" on YouTube before it became released as a single. My boyfriend and I really started to enjoy her music. So finally, I broke down and bought us both a copy of her CD for Valentine's Day and I really like the songs that aren't on the radio.

My favorites are:

LOVESONG
Turning Tables
Take it All
One and Only
I don't understand why she's so popular, she can't sing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff