Welcome to Gaia! ::

She's ok. But I do like her song Set Fire to the Rain.

OG Fatcat

She's good.
Her voice is wonderful, I'm a fan. Not a big fan, just a fan.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Good voice. But I dont like her songs.

Timid Gawker

Paper Arms
you never came
She's a huge act.

I ******** love you.

She's big because she's so well rounded.

3,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Too overplayed. And set fire to the rain doesnt make any sense. Gonna set water on fire now Adele? What sorcery is this?

Kawaii Fairy

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
She's good, ok

Beloved Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100
OMG!!!!! I love adele.. I memorize her lyrics to almost all her song n sing them all the time she is a great singer
Her voice is annoying as ********. So southern and hicklike and ugh...The only song I can tolerate is Rolling in the Deep.
the judy garland cocktail
jeatblack
Her voice bad.
compared to whom? shes a really talented vocalist.

Compared to whom? Well, I probably compare her to these people: Cecilia Bartoli, Jennifer Holliday, Ella Fitzgerald, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Sierra Boggess, Lea Salongo, Billie Holiday...I'm gonna throw in Morressey just for scuz even though he's a guy. But then I don't have to compare her to anyone; I just find her technique unbearable. I should not have said "her voice is bad" because that's not true- "She is a bad singer" would be more accurate. I think her way of singing is lazy, lacks passion and proper vocal stamina, and her voice is not clear enough. To me, you can really tell a good singer by how much clarity there is in the tone of their voice. I'm no expert, but I'm just noticing these things when I hear her. I'm just not impressed.
I didn't like her at first, but when I really sat down and listened to her sing, she isn't all that bad now.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Heh... ironically I have to write a review of her for the school's newspaper. I think her songs are too slow and depressing.

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
Yep, she's a good singer, can't deny that. But I just don't like her, I don't see anything special about her, or why she's become so massive. But then again, with enough publicity and marketing anything can be popular, I mean, look at Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
She's not horrible.

Friendly Friend

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She is good, but her songs do get old fast. They are played too much.

Beloved Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100
Johnny5846
She is good, but her songs do get old fast. They are played too much.

I agree, but then again so do alot of songs.. I find they overplay songs all the time.. Its why i dun listen to the radio..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff