10 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 >

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
This is Bosnian folk. And the worst thing is, people (and even teenagers) actually like this, look at the view counter!

I'm not saying that he is the most popular thing in the country, that everybody listens to him, I'm just saying that someone actually listens to him! He isn't the exception though, there are a lot of popular "artists" just a little bit more tolerable than him.

I posted this in the general section because the emphasis is not on folk, I just wanted to show what's popular there.

Floppy Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
And we have justin bieber.
I tink america sucks more.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
HalleHariElricMuahh

If I responded with either agreeing or disagreeing with you, I would blow my brains out. It's hard to decide. Anyways, about the second thing I disagree, America is the best country in the world, even when it comes to music (not mainstream pop, of course).

Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi! I'm from Slovenia and we have a lot of Serbians and Bosnians here and I don't know how they can listen to this? This is crazy, isn't it? stare

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Riizich
Hi! I'm from Slovenia and we have a lot of Serbians and Bosnians here and I don't know how they can listen to this? This is crazy, isn't it? stare

Of course it is. Bu hey, at least there's nobody to tell us what to listen to lol
This is Yugoslav War turbofolk, people stopped listening to this like 15 years ago. Balkan music is still equally obnoxious but only old cetniks stuck in the 90s listen to this.
This is the best turbofolk music video -

Frank Frazetta background, hat that says "cool", leather vest, one fingerless glove, trumpet dude at :35, trashy babes, shrinking, keyboard strap. It's perfect. This is turbofolk distilled into one video. This is all you need to see to understand the Balkans.
Hmm you mean a different culture has completely different tastes and standards to America?

Go figure... :'D

Floppy Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Adyman182
HalleHariElricMuahh

If I responded with either agreeing or disagreeing with you, I would blow my brains out. It's hard to decide. Anyways, about the second thing I disagree, America is the best country in the world, even when it comes to music (not mainstream pop, of course).

America is awful, but in comparison to others, it's kind of okay I guess.

And yeah. The music is pretty rad overall.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
cars motorcycles and
This is the best turbofolk music video -

Frank Frazetta background, hat that says "cool", leather vest, one fingerless glove, trumpet dude at :35, trashy babes, shrinking, keyboard strap. It's perfect. This is turbofolk distilled into one video. This is all you need to see to understand the Balkans.

If this is the best...then mine above is the worst. There are still a lot turbofolk fans in my town - I look at their fb statuses and find this s**t everyday. I don't really care about the peak of turbofolk and the performers of turbofolk, I 'm just saying someone still listens to this s**t.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
antaine
Hmm you mean a different culture has completely different tastes and standards to America?

Well....why not be interested? Besides, you clicked on the topic.
Adyman182
antaine

Well....why not be interested? Besides, you clicked on the topic.

It is interesting. I was more poking fun at the fact that you were assuming the American cultural perspective is the be all and end all of deciding on whether something is "good" or not.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
The Bosnian music isn't so bad. It sounds a lot like what we have on the radio here in Afghanistan. I guess I've gotten used to it. The turbo-folk is pretty awful though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff