Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is anyone going to Warped Tour this year or planning to go? Who are you most excited for? And if you have any funny or interesting stories from past years feel free to share, those are always exciting to hear ;D

Newbie Newb

The Protomen is the best band on Warped this year. The Lineup this year isn't as good as last years but I'm still going. I need to see Attila and The Protomen.

Moo 4 Me's Husband

Dapper Dabbler

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm hopefully going this year. Never been to before. A lot of bands I'm excited to see. Unfortunatly one of the bands I really want to see won't be at any of the shows I will be able to go to.
MBIYMMLN
I'm hopefully going this year. Never been to before. A lot of bands I'm excited to see. Unfortunatly one of the bands I really want to see won't be at any of the shows I will be able to go to.

what band?

Moo 4 Me's Husband

Dapper Dabbler

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LittleMissMudblood
MBIYMMLN

what band?

Dangerkids

Hilarious Regular

I went twice. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would
What's so warped about it.
Proffesor Hamilton

The kids' views on reality.
Cheap Shot Youth Anthem
Proffesor Hamilton

The kids' views on reality.

Why is it promoted by a shoe brand no one wears and why isn't there a Nike equivalent for hip-hop so a ***** like me has a "warped" tour to go to.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Less Than Jake is probably the best thing about the line up.

And I laughed at calling Falling In Reverse "hardcore". I'm done. Hate Warped Tour, lmao.
The Dropkick JD
Less Than Jake is probably the best thing about the line up.

And I laughed at calling Falling In Reverse "hardcore". I'm done. Hate Warped Tour, lmao.

falling in reverse is a joke lmao they need to work on their music genre labeling I can agree on that

Masterful Dabbler

12,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
no im jory
The Protomen is the best band on Warped this year. The Lineup this year isn't as good as last years but I'm still going. I need to see Attila and The Protomen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff