Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one out of the two is your favorite, I have never gone but am waiting until I'm 21 to get the ultimate experience. Please share any experiences from the concerts or any personal thoughts. Thanks for reading.

Skilled Streaker

MAUTHAUSEN BY PROXY
probably taste of chaos because a) it looks like there were less bands and b) it doesn't look like it happens anymore so automatically a winneer

Lol how does it automatically make it a winner? Ya what are some of your favorite bands?

Newbie Newb

i dont even know what the other tour is
no im jory
i dont even know what the other tour is

It is like the same thing so ive been told

Friendly Friend

never heard of the second one before, either; doesn't sound interesting, either way
Used to love Taste Of Chaos, but Warped just has always kinda made my skin crawl...
radio amor
never heard of the second one before, either; doesn't sound interesting, either way

Taste of Chaos > Warped Tour

or do you not know what Warped tour is too?

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Never been to ToC, but Warped was always good to me in the mid 2000's. More variety of music to hear and a good vibe all around. In Chicago, we'd wait by gate 3 1/2 to meet musicians walking in or out. It was awesome.
killlerbabies
Never been to ToC, but Warped was always good to me in the mid 2000's. More variety of music to hear and a good vibe all around. In Chicago, we'd wait by gate 3 1/2 to meet musicians walking in or out. It was awesome.

Yeah im Def trying to go to both, digging the your name ha

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reverify
killlerbabies

How long do you have to wait 'til you're 21?
And thank you emotion_c8
killlerbabies
Reverify
killlerbabies

And thank you emotion_c8

under 2 years, idk if they still even have Taste of Chaos anymore

Space Explorer

18,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reverify
killlerbabies
Reverify
killlerbabies

And thank you emotion_c8

under 2 years, idk if they still even have Taste of Chaos anymore

Ahh, you should just go. Don't wait. ToC hasn't been a thing for a while, unfortunately. I think they should bring it back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff