Welcome to Gaia! ::

do any of you listen to toro y moi?
his best album imo was Anything In Return and even though it's really different his newest song Empty Nesters is really nice! even if its not really chillwave anymore..
i feel like lately artists have been trying to throwback old types of genres and he definitely brought back some sort of bubblegum rock music forsure...

if you havent heard his music before i recommend listening to anything in return the whole album coz it goes all the way off i love it
saw him live to two years ago, see him around every once in awhile
we live in the same town
2ok
we live in the same town

omg that is so cool!!! chaz is amazing id love to see him casually like u can wow
plenties
2ok
we live in the same town

omg that is so cool!!! chaz is amazing id love to see him casually like u can wow

yeah! he's about to play a les sins show out here soon
2ok
plenties
2ok
we live in the same town

that is so amazing im so jealous!! where do you live?
plenties
2ok
plenties
2ok
we live in the same town

berkeley california
the bay area is a really good location when it comes to music, oakland and san francisco are always tour stops for most artists, so I never really miss out on anything important
we've also got really sick venues out here!
2ok
plenties
2ok
plenties
2ok
we live in the same town

berkeley california
the bay area is a really good location when it comes to music, oakland and san francisco are always tour stops for most artists, so I never really miss out on anything important
we've also got really sick venues out here!

omg im moving there later on this year !! for college lol.. im moving to san francisco, i hope i can see him around/in concert... i hear that the music scene is sooo good..im gna add U so we can chat more about tunes u seem to have a good taste already but just listening to toro y moi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff