Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Thursday?

Yes 0.66929133858268 66.9% [ 170 ]
No 0.33070866141732 33.1% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 254 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

I'm only half way through it but it's great so far. Geoff comes off a little gay though...
I Used to listen to War all the time and their first album all of the time but I haven't listened to the ones after that at all. I'm afraid that they have gotten a harde soundr for the sake of getting harder and lost some of their original sound in the process, like most bands that start putting their videos on mtv.
They haven't changed all that much really. Maybe the keyboards are a bit more pronounced in later albums but that's it. I've never heard any Post Hardcore band go off about making their next album "the heaviest they've ever done."

Done anyone have any info on Geoff/Daryl Palumbo's side project United Nations?
BassFu
They haven't changed all that much really. Maybe the keyboards are a bit more pronounced in later albums but that's it. I've never heard any Post Hardcore band go off about making their next album "the heaviest they've ever done."

IIRC, they've got a bunch of stuff written and a bit recorded? It should be out soon. I think I remember something about early 08, but don't quote me. I'll try to find what I can amidst the Thursday board I hang out on.
Gibbi
BassFu

IIRC, they've got a bunch of stuff written and a bit recorded? It should be out soon. I think I remember something about early 08, but don't quote me. I'll try to find what I can amidst the Thursday board I hang out on.

I had no idea it even existed, I was just browsing Wiki and stumbled upon it.
BassFu
Gibbi
BassFu

I had no idea it even existed, I was just browsing Wiki and stumbled upon it.

yea, im interested in the new project. i cant wait wait to hear them.

its nice to see some more thursday fans around here 3nodding
i've seen them twice so far this year and they're playing again near here pretty soon.
they are so great live and Geoff is so nice.
I've never heard of them but they seem cool.
So I was at the NYE show.

Holy s**t. They played Tomorrow I'll Be You.

It was fantastic. Circa sucked though. Meh, three good performances out of four ain't bad.

Great time.
long story short, my friend didn't pick up the tickets so i spent NYE at his house and others blasting thursday stuff
Gibbi
So I was at the NYE show.

Holy s**t. They played Tomorrow I'll Be You.

It was fantastic. Circa sucked though. Meh, three good performances out of four ain't bad.

Great time.

ahman, i wanted to go so bad
i heard the setlist was incredible
who else was there beside circa?
Setlist:

Deadsongs
Between rupture and rapture
Other side of the crash
Understanding
Sugar
ATV
Division street
War all the time
Ladies and gentleman
Signals
Workforce
Autobiography
Cross out the eyes
love song writer
Encore...
Midnight-countdown>
Jetblack
Tomorrow i'll be you!!!!!!!

Innerpartysystem and the Gaslight Anthem played as well. Innerpartysystem wasn't bad at all. more of a light show than live show, but great performance nonetheless. Gaslight was ********' fantastic. Easily the best performance of the openers.
Tomorrow I'll Be You is the first song i heard from Thursday, back when they played at Warped Tour. They are AWESOME!!! 3nodding
Gibbi
Setlist:

Deadsongs
Between rupture and rapture
Other side of the crash
Understanding
Sugar
ATV
Division street
War all the time
Ladies and gentleman
Signals
Workforce
Autobiography
Cross out the eyes
love song writer
Encore...
Midnight-countdown>
Jetblack
Tomorrow i'll be you!!!!!!!

Innerpartysystem and the Gaslight Anthem played as well. Innerpartysystem wasn't bad at all. more of a light show than live show, but great performance nonetheless. Gaslight was ********' fantastic. Easily the best performance of the openers.

ah, they played some of my favorite songs!
i guess i missed a great show
thursday has been my favorite for some time now
i only saw em twice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

******** yeahhhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces