Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gekko

I'm running low on English songs on my iTunes since I recently got hooked on to K-Pop. I listen to almost anything though. Anything that's similar to the style of these groups? Infinite, 2NE1, 4Minute, Big Bang, B.A.P, Block B, Rudepaper, Jay Park, John Park, LYn, and Epik High.

Also, people/groups that are outside of K-pop: Gorillaz, Studio Killers, and Beyonce.

I listen to a lot of reggae and other Caribbean music as well.

Thank you in advance! heart
Zapateado
On Avery Island
Any bands like Neutral Milk Hotel or The Speed Of Sound in Seawater? I know the two are completely different, but yeah. B|

Grizzly Bear
Andrew Bird
Papercuts
Broken Social Scene
Chad VanGaalen
Fleet Foxes
Oh No Ono

I already like grizzly bear lol, thank you. biggrin
Teeyanuh
I'm running low on English songs on my iTunes since I recently got hooked on to K-Pop. I listen to almost anything though. Anything that's similar to the style of these groups? Infinite, 2NE1, 4Minute, Big Bang, B.A.P, Block B, Rudepaper, Jay Park, John Park, LYn, and Epik High.

Also, people/groups that are outside of K-pop: Gorillaz, Studio Killers, and Beyonce.

I listen to a lot of reggae and other Caribbean music as well.

Thank you in advance! heart
Similar to k-pop:
The Saturdays
Sugarbabes
The Yes Ma'ams

As far as reggae goes:
Michael Franti

Recs similar to Beyonce:
Rihanna
Ciara
Whitney Houston
Janet Jackson
Emile Sande
Rebecca Ferguson
Hairball - Parfait
Rap/hiphop?

Gang Starr
The Pharcyde
Big L
MF DOOM
Wu Tang Clan

Fashionable Fatcat

I'm looking for new stuff, I've over-played everything so much that it's giving me headaches.

I like a mix of a bunch of stuff thrown together in one song, dubstep + screamo + alternative.. all that. I'm not good with genres..so here's a few songs I reallyreally like;

Kyoto - Skrillex
Star Power - Blood On The Dancefloor
Let's Get It Crackin ! - Deuce
Get Off Easy - Breathe Carolina

Breathe Carolina is 100% to my tastes, Pandora isn't very good with finding stuff like them, though.

I can't stand songs that repeatrepeatrepeat. Some repeat is fine, but I can't stand it when it's back to back.)x

Loyal Lunatic

NotDamien
I'm looking for new stuff, I've over-played everything so much that it's giving me headaches.

I like a mix of a bunch of stuff thrown together in one song, dubstep + screamo + alternative.. all that. I'm not good with genres..so here's a few songs I reallyreally like;

Kyoto - Skrillex

Breathe Carolina is 100% to my tastes, Pandora isn't very good with finding stuff like them, though.

I can't stand songs that repeatrepeatrepeat. Some repeat is fine, but I can't stand it when it's back to back.)x

Try something like...
Romance On a Rocketship - Skin and Bones
The Knife - Heartbeats
MGMT - Kids
I'm looking for some new 90s inspired bands similar to Yuck or The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. Does anyone have some suggestions?

Fashionable Fatcat

Zog Bog
NotDamien

Kyoto - Skrillex

Try something like...
Romance On a Rocketship - Skin and Bones
The Knife - Heartbeats
MGMT - Kids

Thank you !(: I like the first one, it was cute, but it's too repetitive, I don't think I could listen to it very long. I've already heard Kids too many times, and Heartbeats sounds like it.)x

Bashful Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
_______Cim

Anything similar to Empire of the Sun or Clubroot?

Also, does anyone know of some good positive hip-hop?
i need more stuff like the gerbils, your heart breaks, and teenage cool kids.
Can anyone recommend me songs/music like this one? LINK
It doesn't necessarily have to be a Japanese composer.
I don't know what type of music is this either. So I'm kind of lost for searching one over the net.
I was thinking it's a little bit Scottish? No? xD

Well anyone knows any instrumental music that I have posted above? :'3 Something peaceful and happy? xD
Please quote me if you do! Thank you sooo much! emotion_bigheart

Bashful Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lueniale
Can anyone recommend me songs/music like this one? LINK
It doesn't necessarily have to be a Japanese composer.
I don't know what type of music is this either. So I'm kind of lost for searching one over the net.
I was thinking it's a little bit Scottish? No? xD

Well anyone knows any instrumental music that I have posted above? :'3 Something peaceful and happy? xD
Please quote me if you do! Thank you sooo much! emotion_bigheart

Well it doesn't have a Scottish feel, but the Mushishi soundtrack has some good, peaceful instrumental music. Composer is Masuda Toshio.
Cimex Nympho

Well it doesn't have a Scottish feel, but the Mushishi soundtrack has some good, peaceful instrumental music. Composer is Masuda Toshio.

Oooohh!! It's really nice! :'3 Makes you want to sleep. biggrin I'm gonna add this on my "Sleepy Playlist". 3nodding Thank you so much!
But it's not what I'm looking for right now. I'm looking for something that's happy, makes you alive, yet peaceful still. xD I kind of feel like that with my previous post/link. :')
It's for my other playlist when I'm painting. xd

Bashful Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Lueniale
Cimex Nympho

Oooohh!! It's really nice! :'3 Makes you want to sleep. biggrin I'm gonna add this on my "Sleepy Playlist". 3nodding Thank you so much!
But it's not what I'm looking for right now. I'm looking for something that's happy, makes you alive, yet peaceful still. xD I kind of feel like that with my previous post/link. :')
It's for my other playlist when I'm painting. xd

Oh, okay. Hmm..I looked through my music, but most of my instrumental stuff is more for relaxing or sleeping. I'll let you know if I find anything!
Cimex Nympho

Oh, okay. Hmm..I looked through my music, but most of my instrumental stuff is more for relaxing or sleeping. I'll let you know if I find anything!

Thank you so much for your time and effort, Cimex! whee emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games