Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lunatic

[kitara]
Xing Lynx
Does anyone know if the new album is supposed to be more like Black Parade or even earlier?

If you're talking about Conventional Weapons, I think it'll be a combination between Black Parade and Danger Days

As for MCR5, Mikey said that it feels like a mix between Three Cheers and Black Parade
Gerard stated it as "really dark" and that's really all we know from it!

a mix between Three Cheers and Black Parade? wow, hope it lives up to that. Danger Days disappointed me.
If you hate Danger Days, you're not a true fan.

EDIT: As an MCRmy soldier, you should appreciate MCR for all they do. Sure, I don't like Danger Days as much as the old MCR. But I have some favorites from that album.

Favs:

The Only Hope for Me is You
Bulletproof Heart
Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back
Planetary GO
Party Poison

Dapper Dabbler

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i didn't really care too much for MCR's latest Album Danger Days was garbage to me.
frankly, it wasn't My Chem at all.
but besides that, i'm still a fan of them and in my opinion their first album I Brought You My Bullets, is still their best album.

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
i love them, but i dislike the newest album. i think they lost themselves

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
thiSISed94R
i didn't really care too much for MCR's latest Album Danger Days was garbage to me.
frankly, it wasn't My Chem at all.
but besides that, i'm still a fan of them and in my opinion their first album I Brought You My Bullets, is still their best album.

i agree that danger days was crap
but i did love three cheers, i thought thats when they found the sound and feel they were looking for. dont get me wrong, brought you my bullets was amazing but it was still unrefined and a bit underground still.

love GERARD WAY

Obsessive Rogue

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Is anybody upset that Conventional Weapons isn't going to be put out on cd?
Only on 7" vinyl and iTunes xP
Lame is all I have to say that is.

Conservative Member

Conservative Member

BringMollyTheHorizon

Yes I feel the same way ;n;

Obsessive Rogue

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
o0 effervescence 0o
BringMollyTheHorizon

Yes I feel the same way ;n;

Glad I am not the only one xD
That sucks...Lucky for me, I have itunes. 3nodding I hate BUYING songs, but it's all good cuz they usually have singles and stuff for bands I like that I can't get as hard copies (examples: "Crossroads" by A7x, "We Don't Need Another Song About California" by MCR, Waste Management Remixes by t.A.T.u., Never Forget by Lena Katina...)

Note to self: get more itunes money for Christmas and download new MCR stuff. Then if MCR5 has a physical copy, I'll buy it.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

Used be a huge fan. Then Black Parade came out...at the time I wasn't musically mature enough to appreciate the obvious Queen influence and theatrics of the whole bit and I strayed from them. In retrospect its a much better, if not still very cheesy, album then I initially gave it credit to be. Still a hell of a lot better than Danger Days in my op.

I still listen for news about them and visit their sight from time to time and may even look up an older tune for nostalgic reasons but I can no longer really be called a fan.
My favorite song is Famous Last Words

Dangerous Lunatic

So.... conventional weapons... dramallama wahmbulance 4laugh

Alien Survivor

o0 effervescence 0o

Ahhh! No ******** way! I thought that was a rumor to keep us pumped or something! Ahhh holy ******** im excited!

Alien Survivor

Misfit_Molly

Dont worry, I find it pretty freaken upsetting that I dont have a record player to play a vinyl. Traitors! What happened to CD's? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff