Insomniac 0.048192771084337 4.8% [ 12 ]
Nimrod 0.080321285140562 8.0% [ 20 ]
Warning 0.076305220883534 7.6% [ 19 ]
Shenanigans 0.012048192771084 1.2% [ 3 ]
American Idiot 0.32931726907631 32.9% [ 82 ]
21st Century Breakdown 0.14859437751004 14.9% [ 37 ]
Can't choose/Don't like Green Day 0.12449799196787 12.4% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 249 ]

Oh, haha. There were a lot of posts in between when I opened up that window, typed my response, and when I got distracted, picked up my AP, and hit "submit." rofl

Before The Lobotomy...is either second or third for me. Maybe tied for second with Peacemaker. I think. I don't know. It's DEFINITELY up there, though. heart I LOOOOOOOOVE singing along to it. Totally didn't realize it was in 7/4, but it makes sense. Same four beats, just different phrasing.

I love the beginning, then I love when it kicks in with "Life before the lobotomy Christian sang the eulogy!" I just love the melodic phrasing of the song, too. And when it kicks in with "LIKE REFUGEES, WE'RE LOST LIKE REFUGEES!" And the way "brutality of REALITY" is off-key. heart Then the end is just epic. heart It's a beautiful song.

As for Restless Heart Syndrome...it wasn't one that initially stuck out to me a ton, besides the sweet falsetto...but every time I listen to it, I like it more and more.

Just in general, Charlatans And Saints is amazing. heart Definitely my favorite of the three acts. I think Heroes And Cons is second, and Horseshoes And Handgrenades is third...though I still love every song on there a TON. heart

I just came to the thought that it might be because Horseshoes And Handgrenades only has five songs where the other acts have six. xd I don't count American Eulogy as two songs...not really. It's not even the longest song on the album. It's the SIXTH longest. xd

As for ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)...I dunno how to explain it. It happens...I think twice in the song.

Little girl
BOOM BOOM
little girl BOOM your life is calling
BOOM...BOOM...BOOM BOOM

Took me FOREVER to get the rhythm of those booms down, but I LOOOOOOVE it.

Also happens at little girl you dirty liar part.

Haha, yeah. My dad doesn't know the name of the songs, and he was totally botching the lyrics and I was trying to figure out what he was talking about. I don't even remember what he was saying about the song, but it was about "that obscene/vulgar one." He said something like something something "******** up." So of course, all I could think of was Bab's Uvula Who? but he doesn't know that song. xd Turns out he was talking about Horseshoes And Handgrenades with "I'm not ******** around." It was a bit awkward, 'cause he said "********" about 10 times. My parents swear, but I don't think I've ever heard either of them say ********. Usually it's just "damn it" or "s**t." Or "you're being an a** (and/or b***h.)" ...Basically everything BUT ********. rofl But it was still a bit awkward.

And Kori, I think she just means hearing your parents swear. It's a bit weird. I swear, but I don't swear around my parents. It's just weird. I don't know WHY, it just is.

WOW, I used way too many heart emoticons in this post. rofl All justified, though.
And okay, it's not nearly as obnoxious in widescreen as when I hit preview. So I apologize to those without widescreen monitors, hahaha.
Haha, yeah I guess... it bothers me more to swear in front of my parents than when my parents swear in front of me XD. My mom always apologizes, though. That's kind of awkward.

Yeah I guess "Charlatans and Saints" if I have to pick a favorite of those.

Billie Joe said that "Restless Heart Syndrome" was probably the hardest song to write on the album, he said it was like one of those melodies that "you" get in "your" head and it's just like "no i don't wanna write that right now..." but then "you" have to XD. (What determines that "have to", on the other hand, I don't know. But it is a beautiful song so I don't mind.)
Yeah, definitely weirder to swear in front of my parents than to hear them swear, but it's still weird.

It's a good song, so yeah, I'm glad he stuck through with it then. whee
Not that he could, based on the interviews they've all given, bear to do anything BUT carry it out...
Agree (:
wow... alright sooo my mom started singing Horseshoes and Handgrenades and... haha she shouted the first part the part where it says "I'm not ******** around" and all the windows were open. Three people looked at us and one said you go girl... it was sooo awkward... haha i only swear the words that my parents say in front of me. Which aren't that bad. HEHE i can't wait to go to their concert razz i don't think my parents will like the mosh pit that much... but thats what you get when you ask for floor seats/area.
When I was at the MCR concert I went to, there was plenty of space behind the squished together mosh pit in which to stand and watch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Where can I vote for 21st Century Breakdown?
Haha I think maybe we need a new poll.
xd Yeah. Any ideas? Or should I just do favorite album again, and modify the answers to maybe un-include Money Money 2020 and add 21st Century Breakdown?
Yeah... damn the limit.
You could have fave song? but supose that wouldn't work well if you can't put al the songs in.
Yeah, haha. Damn them for having too many records, right? They're not the Sex Pistols XD.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lol!

Get my Pre-sale Green Day tickets today!!! 2PM! xD
Could always put a poll for favorite song off the new 21st Centery breakdown album mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff