Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sup Gaians?
I've been searching around the forum and I haven't seen many threads on The Fray or The Script. They are such good bands and I would like to see how much support they would get from the community.

The reason The Fray is so great to me is because their song Over My Head (Cablecar) is what got me into music. It isn't very slow or soft like some other of their songs that seem to drag. That goes without saying that they are amazing and have very few songs I dislike. My current favorite song by them is still Over My Head.

I feel like I am the only male who listens to The Script because all of my friends say it is just another chick-magnet. These two bands seem really similar to me, not for any particular reason except for the tone and genre. My favorite song by them is Talk You Down and a close second of Before the Worst.

So, i want to know;

Do you think The Fray and The Script are similar?

What is your favorite song by The Fray?

What is your favorite song by The Script?

What is your all-time favorite song? (It could be hard to choose; so max of 3)

What song got you into music?

What is your favorite genre?

I know these are a lot of questions, so don't feel pressured to answer all of them!

Thanks for all of your future responses, I hope this thread turns out successful.

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
I have never really listened to The Fray, but I might start. However, I love The Script. The Man Who Can't be Moved is my favorite by them, it's also the song that got me into music.

My favorite genre.. well I have two, they're very different. Symphonic Metal and Pop.

Top three songs... Nemo by Nightwish, I Am Not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds, and You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi.

I like all kinds of music xd

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
marbh
I have never really listened to The Fray, but I might start. However, I love The Script. The Man Who Can't be Moved is my favorite by them, it's also the song that got me into music.

My favorite genre.. well I have two, they're very different. Symphonic Metal and Pop.

Top three songs... Nemo by Nightwish, I Am Not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds, and You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi.

I like all kinds of music xd

Thanks for the reply! I know a lot of people out there, that like you, like pretty much every genre. I am that, but on a much lower scale. I usually like a couple songs from each genre, but my main fave is alternative rock. I agree that Nightwish and Bon Jovi are awesome :3

Timid Gawker

I don't appreciate you pressuring me to answer all of these questions, you're making me very uncomfortable.

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
you never came
I don't appreciate you pressuring me to answer all of these questions, you're making me very uncomfortable.

You're joking right? You might want to read the rest of the post (the end)

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
l3ts k1ll tha hat3r

Korn isn't my cup of tea, but i do like Word Up :3.

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Do you think The Fray and The Script are similar? In a way, yes.... >.>

What is your favorite song by The Fray? "How To Save A Life"

What is your favorite song by The Script? "Breakeven"

What is your all-time favorite song? (It could be hard to choose; so max of 3) "Breakeven", "How To Save A Life", and "For The First Time"(If you are referring to these 2 bands, those would be my favorite songs from them. If you are referring in general other than these 2, my choices are different........ >.> wink

What song got you into music? "Breakeven"

What is your favorite genre? Alternative Rock

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
WereVamp_Princess

What is your all-time favorite song? (It could be hard to choose; so max of 3) "Breakeven", "How To Save A Life", and "For The First Time"(If you are referring to these 2 bands, those would be my favorite songs from them. If you are referring in general other than these 2, my choices are different........ >.> wink

It seems we have a similar interest in music razz

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
RobVtW
WereVamp_Princess

It seems we have a similar interest in music razz

Yes, yes we do. smile
That's interesting...
"How to save a life" by the Fray actually brings me to tears when I listen to it.

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah, his songs can be emotional; I guess that it's a sign of good music? razz

Power of Hearts

31,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Do you think The Fray and The Script are similar?
Hmm.... yeah, I guess. To an extent. I'm never really one to compare.

What is your favorite song by The Fray?
"Over My Head"; It was the first song I ever heard by them and I loved the music video.

What is your favorite song by The Script?
"Live Like We're Dying"; Good song.

What is your all-time favorite song? (It could be hard to choose; so max of 3)
Hummm... I can't give all-time favorite songs because they change constantly on mood and through time, but I can give you my three favorites as of right now: "Coffin" by Black Veil Brides, "Cameo Lover" by Kimbra, and "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men.

What song got you into music?
I can't really remember, but I'll bet you anything it was "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain or "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood. Or maybe it was "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox Twenty....

I can tell you that for my brother, it was "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae and "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. He likes songs for the beat and easy to remember lyrics ( "tonight tonight" and "ayoooo" ) . He's six. haha.

What is your favorite genre?
I don't really have a favorite genre. As you can tell from my answers above, my likes widely vary. It definitely depends on what my ears find pleasing at the moment. No joke... this is weird to say, but it's like my ears go through a depression phase when I can't find the type of music that is pleasing (in which I go through the internet, looking for new music).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff