Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exotype
Tuberculasers
Exotype
Tuberculasers
Exotype
got banned cause im brown
Yeah, but not logical and tasteful in choosing good music.

emotion_bigheart Exotype Says:

Reality check: Pantera, Metallica, Guns n roses, bob marley all seem logical maybe these other bands I pick are for the adrenaline?
But none of those are very good either.

I'm curious as to what music you like. Please share.
There's been a lastfm link in my sig this whole time. Don't be silly.

Ah I see, personally I like your taste.
cool

Greedy Hunter

Exotype
THE BUNNY THE BEAR is an experimental explosion of fresh, new music that covers a broad and sometimes ethereal, sometimes cathartic canvas. Fusing their unique sound that draws from nearly every genre of music with their intense and theatrical stage show, THE BUNNY THE BEAR have created something riveting and special.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNGH i ******** love the bunny the bear, favourite song has to be Path, their album If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say was amazing pretty much all about sex, great stuff <3

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yuck, who let Brendon Urie and Dahvie Vanity procreate together?

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
Wow, this was certainly interesting! Though I'm not really into heavy metal/metal/screamo. Though it sounds good! Personally I wouldn't listen to it, but thanks for sharing! smile

Dapper Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I love TBTB. They're very different from music I usually listen to, but I really enjoy them. Still waiting for them to tour with some decent bands so I can go see them...
N u c l e a r Deathbat
I love TBTB. They're very different from music I usually listen to, but I really enjoy them. Still waiting for them to tour with some decent bands so I can go see them...

Actually they're going on tour soon! At the fight to unite tour with bands such as: Blood on the dance floor, Deuce from HU, William control, Brokencyde, and more.

Facebook page for tour dates: The Fight To Unite Tour

Timid Gawker

Allah save us.
you never came
Allah save us.

Lol @ Allah.

Dapper Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Exotype
N u c l e a r Deathbat

Actually they're going on tour soon! At the fight to unite tour with bands such as: Blood on the dance floor, Deuce from HU, William control, Brokencyde, and more.

Facebook page for tour dates: The Fight To Unite Tour

Yeah, that's the tour I meant. I don't like any of those bands. :/
seriously the worst band
self-esteem roller
seriously the worst band

I think you are over- exaggerating.
Not pausing BoA for this s**t. Especially considering the general consensus, aside from Exoscene, seems to be that this is the worst s**t ever.

Also, not listening to it because OP used the "That's your opinion" argument, which automatically makes it awful.
the judy garland cocktail
Not pausing BoA for this s**t. Especially considering the general consensus, aside from Exoscene, seems to be that this is the worst s**t ever.

Also, not listening to it because OP used the "That's your opinion" argument, which automatically makes it awful.

Whoaaaa calm down drama queen.
Exotype
the judy garland cocktail

Whoaaaa calm down drama queen.
Totally calm.

But I offer you the opportunity to sit the ******** down and leave this forum to the professionals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff