Welcome to Gaia! ::

†I like band with rock music and opera like singers like Lacuna Coil. I also like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, that madworld song, Nightwish. Oh and Eminems old stuff. His newer stuff sucks.†
heart 4laugh twisted 4laugh heart My fav band is Good Charolette, and the genra is ROCK DUDE! ROCK ON!!! heart 4laugh twisted 4laugh heart
OMG YO I AM SO PUNK
MY FAVORITE BANDS ARE NFG, LINKIN PARK, AND GOOD CHARLOTTE
THEY ARE SO PUNK DUDE

nah j-slash-k i hate kids who say that, i listen to almost everything except rap
Favourite Song: Almost
Favourite Band: Bowling For Soup
Favourite Genre: Punk Rock
mrsjordison
rock, punk, metal and i HATE pop rap r&b. no talent money hungry people scream
slipknot=the best

are you kidding?
Slipknot is just a bunch of Open hits on the top string of the guitar and random drum fills with like 17 different toms.
NOt only that, but the lyrics are ******** this world and about s**t like how much they hate someone. (ex. My Plauge)
Favorite Song: The Bitter End - Placebo
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favoirte Genre: J-Rock, Rock, and.. whatever Placebo fits under.
Favourite song: Jibun Kakumei -2003-
Favourite Band: Dir en Grey
Favourite genre: J-Rock XD
i like so much different music it isnt funny rock,metal,punk,jpop,classical,anime,death metal, and other kinds but if i had to go with a song it would be less than jake's-selling ur self short, my genre would be rock, and my band would be linkin park all the way.....

Beloved Lover

I really like Ayumi Hamasaki. Her bassist is really good and she (or her writers) do an excelent job of paralleling western style music.
She does, however, have a very bad habit of massacring the English language (but so does the kami-like Gackt-san).
That said, I'd have to go with Rock/j-rock/j-pop, and the fav song being For Good from the musical Wicked.
my favorite bands are AM60, the postal service, the pillows, and junior senior
yes very diverse selection huh, i like all genres except for country lol , well my favorite songs would have to be AM60-just a dream and matchbook romance-promise domokun

Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
Matchbox 20, Simple Plan, Savage Garden and Avril Lavinge seem to be my favorites, but my absolute Idol has got to be MADONNA
Bands- Soul Embraced, Skillet, Andrew WK, Rammstein, Snow Patrol, Cold, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, Smile Empty Soul, The Goo Goo Dolls, NIN.. Any many more.

Songs- From the Cold Stares of Dead Eyes (Soul Embraced), Collide (Skillet), The Song (Andrew WK), Silhouettes (Smile Empty Soul), Hurt (NIN)

2,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
i love evanescence!!!! her style is awesome, but i listen to a little bit of everything too. my favorite song of hers is "Imaginary." Her music is a little depressing, but that's okay. biggrin

2,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
MaGiCaLmiKeY
Matchbox 20, Simple Plan, Savage Garden and Avril Lavinge seem to be my favorites, but my absolute Idol has got to be MADONNA[/quote
i can tell, but i really like the outfit!! redface biggrin
MY FAV SONG OF ALL TIME IS FLY ME TO THE MOON BY Bart Howard WHO DIED FEB, 12 GOD REST HIS SOUL. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games