Welcome to Gaia! ::

The old sticky got deleted sweatdrop So here's the new one.

I want you to tell me what kind of music you listen to. What songs are special to you and do you have a favorite genre?

Tell me a bit about the music you like and if you see somebody with the same taste, approach them. Have a conversation because that's why there's a Music Forum. To bring people together 3nodding
i like mostly rock rap music
i like emo.....best band of all time would be Taking Back Sunday
i like to listen to basically every genre of music. most of the music i listen to is rock. i like bands like green day, fall out boy, blink 182, linkin park, yellowcard and many others. i recently got the ashlee simpson cd and it was pretty good.
I Luv Rock! And holly crap! I luv Godsmack so much! I do! I do! I do!
I am there #1 fan!!!

I heart Godsmack!!!
I'm into mostly anything japanese, chinese, or korean.
Hmm.. my favourite song would be "How you remind me"-by Nickelback, because it was the first good Canadian song (Obviously this was when the song first came out) I heard, and the first Nickelback song I heard.
My favourite band is.. well I have a two:
-Green Day (Awesome band! whee )
-Nickelback (Awesome Canadian band!! heart )

And finally, my favourite genre is rock (which, in my opinion, sort of, includes grunge/metal and other types such as that.)
whee
Song: At the moment, "I Was Born on a Pirate Ship!" (holdyourtounge) by Dillinger Four, but that's likely to change.

Band: Toss up between The Clash, Bad Religion, and Social Distortion.

Genre: Rock 'n roll. What else?
I like Indie and Rock. Favourite bands: The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, The Hives, etc. Favourite songs: Michael - Franz, Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives, The Ballad of Valentine - The Killers, DOn't GO - Fifi Dobson.
xxXDaNcInGbAnAnAXxx
i like emo.....best band of all time would be Taking Back Sunday

Dear God... TBS are one of my favourite bands! =3

Others I enjoy are AFI, Something Corporate, Alexisonfire and Kill Hannah.

Emo and Alternative are my favourite types, but I'll listen to anything that sounds good.

My favourite songs are Ghostman on Third by TBS, Morningstar by AFI, Space by SoCo and Kennedy by Kill Hannah.

Fwee. =3
Bazz
The old sticky got deleted sweatdrop So here's the new one.

I want you to tell me what kind of music you listen to. What songs are special to you and do you have a favorite genre?

Tell me a bit about the music you like and if you see somebody with the same taste, approach them. Have a conversation because that's why there's a Music Forum. To bring people together 3nodding

hey my name is morgana and my favorite kind of music is Metal/ punk/ rock and alternitive. alot of the songs i listen to are angry or depressed one of my favorite bands is The Cure... if you dont know them then you should look em up they are really cool.... ok well thats all
Lets see well my favorite band of all time is Marilyn Manson i hope to one day get all of his cds and shirts and NIN kix a** to oh and has anyone heard of mindless self indulgence GOOD BAND

The best gerne is industrial biggrin rock on
me i like all kinds of music. but right now i seem to be more into rock than anything else
My favorite genre would be rock, emo, and alternative but I listen to pretty much everything. My favorite bands are Brand New, Story of the Year, Trapt, Linkin Park, Dashboard Confessional, and YellowCard. But I also really like Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, SugarCult, Avril Lavigne, Goo Goo Dolls, POD, Nickelback, and the like. I have a list of favorite songs so long I can't even post the whole thing. haha. But my favorite I would have to say would be Jaws Theme Swimming - Brand New and Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne...and Anthem of our Dieing Day - Story of the Year. haha
My favorite band is certainly nigthwish, because I really like the lyrics and the music . I really like the voice of Tarja, the signer.

My favorite genre is punk, metal and ska. But I like almost every genre of music except classique and rap.

My favorite song is the way I feel by 12 stone, because I rally like the lyrics and the signer is so cuteeeeeeeee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games