Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite Bands are AFI, Blindside, Smile Empty Soul, Linkin Park, MxPx, Misfits, Minor Threat, Alien Ant Farm, The SexPistols, Modest Mouse, Static X, Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Korn, Matchbox 20, Good Charlotte, The Used, Thursday, The Casualties, Bad Religion, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Finger Eleven, Dashboard Confessional, The Rasmus, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, Puddle of Mudd, New Found Glory, Yellowcard, Lostprophets, NoFx, Nirvana, Metallica, Goldfinger, Three Day's Grace, Sum41, Disturbed, The Offspring, RUFiO, Papa Roach, The All American Rejects, Bowling for Soup, Fountains of Wayne, Nickelback, P.O.D, Rancid, Switchfoot, Trapt, 3 Doors Down, Story of the Year, A Perfect Circle, Hoobastank, The Get Up Kids, Green Day, The Distillers, Beastie Boys, Jimmy Eat World, Less Than Jake, Taking Back Sunday, Franz Ferdinand, Audioslave, Evanescence, Red Hot Chili Peppers, American Hi-Fi, Godsmack, System of a Down, Staind, Alexisonfire, and Sugarcult.
I love Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Gothic Rock and Grunge. Im not sure who my favourite band is because Im very broad on my music choice. I can't handle rap, maybe some like old school MC Hammer rap but 50 cent and eminem no way. some of my favourite bands are:
Metallica, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Six Feet Under, Brutal Truth, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, The Kovenant, Mushroomhead, The Vaselines, NIN, Mudvayne, SOAD, The Butthole Surfers, Manson, The Pixies, Skinny Puppy, The Breeders, Rob Zombie, Cannibal Corpse, Alice In Chains, The Distillers, and of course Weird Al etc.. (theres way more)
Country all the way man! But I like Evanescence too razz
Fav. Genre: Rock
Fav. Sub-Genre: Modern Rock / New Wave
Fav. Band: Snow Patrol
Fav. Song: Spitting Games
Fav. Album: Final Straw

Other bands I love:

> The Smiths
> Modest Mouse
> Green Day
> The Hives
> Depeche Mode
> Bush
> The Strokes
> Red Hot Chili Peppers

----------------------------------------------------

I also like bands with an Industrial feel. Some examples:

Nine Inch Nails
Rammstein
Orgy
i like SOAD and papa roach

User Image
I like rock, hiphop, alternative rock, dance and more, I just dont like rap very much. my favourite bands are, Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, black sabbath, creed, pantera, seether, shadows fall, the killers, billy talent, three days grace, nickel back, staind, megadeth, metallica, jojo and many more that I dont have on my mind hehe.
I LOVE HEAVY METAL!

Scorpions: ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

and everybody here knows that classic line "Here I Am, Rock You Like A Hurricane!"

Led Zepplin: Kashmir

It sounds like the theme to Mission imposible, but original and FRIGAN AWSOME

Van Halen and Rammstine a Great to!
I love all types of music! My favorite bands are:
Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, Allister, and Fall Out Boy. Green Day, blink 182, and much more!! They are all great bands!! You can listen to Fall Out Boy and Taking Back Sunday at Purevolume.com.
Mortegrrl
I love Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, Gothic Rock and Grunge. Im not sure who my favourite band is because Im very broad on my music choice. I can't handle rap, maybe some like old school MC Hammer rap but 50 cent and eminem no way. some of my favourite bands are:
Metallica, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, Six Feet Under, Brutal Truth, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, The Kovenant, Mushroomhead, The Vaselines, NIN, Mudvayne, SOAD, The Butthole Surfers, Manson, The Pixies, Skinny Puppy, The Breeders, Rob Zombie, Cannibal Corpse, Alice In Chains, The Distillers, and of course Weird Al etc.. (theres way more)
Your the only person I've seen outside of the metal forum that likes the same music as me.
Hey all, I like a variety of music. Mostly metal and other alternitive music. I hate all of pop musics manufactured bull sh*t.

The well known bands I would mostly listen to- Slipknot, Metallica, Pantera, Machine head, The offspring, The prodigy, Rage against the machine, REM, Goldfinger.

Bob marley is a legend. Thin Lizzy are cool. I hate good charolette and if you live in the UK you can experience Busted and Mc Fly which again, I hate. The beastie boys kick a** as well.

The moldy peaches are another favourite of mine.

Has anyone heard the Mars Volta? I adore them.

Less known Uk bands-Snow patrol, Funeral for a friend. *thinks*

umm...Kings of leon, Queen, Killswitch engage, american headcharge...I think thats it. PM me if you wanna chat ^^
I like rap and r &b bands

Sparkly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
i listen to anything i like :/
I like rock ^_^ My favorite bands are:

AFI, Linkin Park, Modest Mouse, Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Finger Eleven, The Rasmus, Blink 182, Foo Fighters, Puddle of Mudd, New Found Glory, Yellowcard, Lostprophets, Sum41, Disturbed, The Offspring, RUFiO, Papa Roach, The All American Rejects, Bowling for Soup, Fountains of Wayne, Nickelback, P.O.D, Rancid, Switchfoot, Trapt, 3 Doors Down, Story of the Year, A Perfect Circle, Hoobastank, System of a Down, Sugarcult.
mm-tay... I thought I posted in here but I can't seem to see it so beg-a-pardon if there's a double post; please let me know.

Favorite band for the moment is The Dresden Dolls though I do -enjoy- a variety of bands from Dimmu to sex pistols to NIN to... great big sea. (not their new stuff though, that's crap =\

Favorite song: I'm on rotation at the moment between On My Own - Bernadette Peters <3, Omobolasire - Prozzak, Time is Running Out - Muse and Byo~Shin - Dir en Grey... don't ask me to pick one. I'll most likely just name whichever is playing at the time.

And my favorite genre does not exist seen as how I enjoy almost any genre besides rap... 80's rap isn't so bad, it kinda makes me giggle actually... Um... I'm not a pop-fan either but it's not that I have anything against mainstream music. I listen to what I like, I don't disregard things just because other people have heard of it -_-; That's just stupid.

...and shallow. Anyhow, the only thing I can really say is my favorite right now is my Dresden Dolls CD ^-^ *makes sweet sweet lovin' to that CD* w00t.
i LUV LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces