Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Maroon 5! Their whole cd is really good! smile
my favorite song is pieces of me-Ashlee Simpson
i like rap and pop music
Favorite Genre-Rock Sub Genre-Punk/Hardcore punk
I Listen to mostly punk, but the onlyun-punk bands that I listen to are Evanescence, Seether, 12 Stones, and A Perfect Circle...my all time fav band? A Perfect Circle-their lyrics are just so dark and depressing but happy at the same time...
My favorite songs-Broken by Seether/Amy Lee; Weak And Powerless by A Perfect Circle and Whisper by Evanescence.
My other favorite bands are Yellowcard,Taking Back Sunday, AFI, Thrusday, Poison the Well, and um....Saves the Day 3nodding
I heart A Perfect Circle!
My favourite bands are Minor Threat, AFI, The Cure, and Hawthorne Heights.
My favourite songs are Straightedge, The Despair Factor, and Ohio is for Lovers.
My favourite genres are Punk, Rock, and Emo.
I'm all over the place.
No One like Rap or R&B
mAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA what you' re missin'
biggrin smile wink surprised
My fav song is Hey God, my fav band is Bon Jovi and my fav style is Rock ^^
my fav. band : Linkin Park Song: With You Genre: Rap & Rock
i like a lot of s**t...but mainly just rock...damn...anything with guitars and fast music...i guess...(i like grunge/emo/industrial rock/rap rock/punk/yes i do like some pop punk/ alternative...and many many more...)

Friendly Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I listen to music from the 50's, 60's and 70's. I love Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons, Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow, Elton John and other various artists of that time frame.
i'm a big fan of the golden oldies, aka frank sinatra, bing crosby, beach boys, beatles etc... i also like newer stuff like brand new (very new heehee... sweatdrop ), red hot chili peppers, pretty much anything rock-ish. i also like campfire-ish stuff, more acoustic, lyric-driven music like jack johnson, steven speaks, dispatch, pink floyd, cat stevens etc... i like almost everything.
I like punk and rock. My favorite song at the time is The Reason.
Me

genre: rock

song: currently: gravitation vocal collection stuff

my friend:

genre: rock/emo

song: too many to name, currently: a decade under the influence - TBS
Genres: True Black Metal, Symphonic Black Metal, Polyrhythmic Metal

Bands: Meshuggah, Dimmu Borgir, Darkthrone

Songs: Vredesbyrd, Vanished, I En Hall Med Flesk Og Mjod.
rock, Linkin Park, and Breaking the Habit along with Lying from you
Oou, fun fun.

Favorite band for the moment: The Dresden Dolls

Favorite song: /hmm three way tug-o-war between On My Own - Bernadette Peters (>_> <_< ^^ wink and Time is Running Out - Muse and Omobolasire - Prozzak. I can't decide seen as how I just keeping listening to those three on rotation.

Genre: Anything but rap and pop though sometimes even pop gets those uber catchy tunes that you can't help but love... /hmm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games