Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

3,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My favorite song is In The Morning And Amazing by Circa Survive. My favorite band is Circa Survive or more specifically anything Anthony Green (the singer) does solo or with the band. I guess my favorite genre is alternative.
Bazz
The old sticky got deleted sweatdrop So here's the new one.

I want you to tell me what kind of music you listen to. What songs are special to you and do you have a favorite genre?

Tell me a bit about the music you like and if you see somebody with the same taste, approach them. Have a conversation because that's why there's a Music Forum. To bring people together 3nodding

It's a tie between Dir En Grey and Theatres Des Vampires for my favorite band. My favorite song is probably Fragile Tension at the moment, and my favorite genre is Folk Metal. None of which match up. xD
egypt centeral and i listen to rock and metal

Hilarious Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm on my rock phase right now.. Soooo, Eyes Set To Kill, Egypt Central, Day to Remember, Paramore & yee.<3
I'd say i listen to basically everything but country, but i mostly go for Alt Rock, Metal, Screamo, and Old School Rock c: Acoustic music is wonderful, too. but...not country.
My favorite song is The Rescue by Tyler Ward, which definitely does not really fit into my most liked genres, but it's an amazingly meaningful songc:

Hygienic Genius

I like J-rock (even if I don't speak much japanese). Also like pop-rock (in between rock and pop) and K-pop (sometimes). Favourite bands are LEDApple, TommyHeavenly6, Briefs & Trunks, Tobymac. Favourite song currently is Time is Up by LEDApple.

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
I listen to anything that is catchy enough to give me goosebumps.

Ex : Symptom Finger - The Faint

Indebted Evader

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Song;; Sink Or Swim
Band;; Falling In Reverse
Genre;; Post-Hardcore

FIR <3 ;]
Technical death metal
Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Song: A Little Piece of Heaven
Genre: Heavy Metal

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I love industrial and electro bands like The Birthday Massacre and Angelspit, but I also love dark alternative bands, Japanese industrial-electro is also fun. smile
Goth is glorious biggrin
Currently I simply LOVE country ! Yeah !

Also basically I always listen to liquid DnB, DnB, dub, hardcore, metal, pop / rock and INDIE !

biggrin

Spotify <3
One direction,
Justin Bieber,
Pop :3

Shy Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i listen mostly to............ HU BABY YEAHHH :3 oh........ i just type tht out loud? sweatdrop

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fave Band: One Direction <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items