Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

I am really big into rock, classic rock, alternative, metal, electronica, techno, dance, indie, and J-Rock music, and some pop music. My two favorite bands currently (and probably for a long while) are HIM (His Infernal Majesty) and Black Veil Brides. I just love HIM's dark sound and Black Veil Brides' hard rock tones and of course I love both bands' song lyrics. Not to mention both Ville Valo and Andy Biersack's amazing voices and good looks~

Favorite HIM Song: 'Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart' from their album "Razorblade Romance"

Favorite Black Veil Brides Song: 'Unholy' (it's a cover song, but it counts.) from their new EP album "Rebels"

Malevolent Duelist

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
fire of the warlord
Serene Lorelei
fire of the warlord
my lord am I the only one that listens to classic rock?

Nope! I LOVE Boston, foreigner, Bon Jovi, guns and roses, all that good stuff.
w00t finaly someone who knows true music =D

Oh yeah!

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love rock music but Ive gotten into some
metal too. As for my favorite band it is a mix between Three Days Grace and Nickelback. I love their hate and love songs. So amazing!! Each song by them just touches my soul. The best part is TDG is going to be releasing a new album soon biggrin

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
My favorite genre is without a doubt rock. It does not matter what kind though I do have my limits. My favorite band of all time is RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS and my favorite song from them is either "Around the World" or "The Adeventures of Raindance Maggie".

Hilarious Fatcat

4,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
It's hard for me to name my favourite genre, because I tend to move around frequently, though I mostly listen to progressive rock/metal now. :3
As for favourite bands, it's a draw between Tool, Pink Floyd, David Gilmour and Marilyn Manson.
Coming Back To Life by Pink Floyd is and always will be my favourite song of all time. x3

Sparkly Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
Probably Maroon 5, sweetest goodbye. As for genre, I don't really have a favorite. It all depends on my mood.

Shadowy Rogue

TekBoy
metal too. As for my favorite band it is a mix between Three Days Grace and Nickelback. I love their hate and love songs. So amazing!! Each song by them just touches my soul. The best part is TDG is going to be releasing a new album soon biggrin

3dg Is f*cking great live.!!! I am huge fan of three days grace, so d*mn huge that I went to a concert last year with the stomach flu^-^ Of course it was the uproar festival and I seen escape the fate, seether, Bfmv and three days grace..Talk about a epic night minus the stomach flu..I have also heard that and if there do come out with another new album, this will be my third time seeing them..

My favorite type of music, would be rock, alternative and some heavy metal..And current song or obsession on a band would be Lacuna coil Trip of Darkness off of there new album coming out this month and My other kick would be Falling In reverse. <3
Favorite band is The Killers!!!! Favorite song is Lose it by Austra (At the moment, it's usually a weekly thing with new different songs), and favorite genre is Indie Rock!!!!

Hygenic Nerd

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • First step to fame 200
Hmm. Probably jazz or bollywood music.
The band D.R.U.G.S. (Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows)
They're the best band ever & everyone should check them outc:
My favorite genres have to be Alternative, Hard Rock, and Metal.
My favorite bands have to be Foo Fighters, Metallica, the Goo Goo Dolls.
My favorite song is probably Stacked Actors by Foo Fighters.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Souless Letterbomb
TekBoy

3dg Is f*cking great live.!!! I am huge fan of three days grace, so d*mn huge that I went to a concert last year with the stomach flu^-^ Of course it was the uproar festival and I seen escape the fate, seether, Bfmv and three days grace..Talk about a epic night minus the stomach flu..I have also heard that and if there do come out with another new album, this will be my third time seeing them..

My favorite type of music, would be rock, alternative and some heavy metal..And current song or obsession on a band would be Lacuna coil Trip of Darkness off of there new album coming out this month and My other kick would be Falling In reverse. <3

I saw Three Days Grace perform at a Nickelback concert, both bands GREATLY delivered. I've never been to a better concert. When they do release a new album I hope to see them again.
my favorite is rock music in general my favorite band
blood on the dance floor
black veil brides
linkin park
more.....
good to hear the love song while thinking my special someone.. dating,kissing, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games