Welcome to Gaia! ::

I absolutely love music!! heart I have like over 500 CD's

My favorite type of music to listen to is pretty much anything from the 80's, especially 80's rock, and dance club type music such as the Vengaboys, ATC and Alice Deejay.

I love going to concerts, even just local band shows.

I don't really have any specific favorite bands or songs because I like so many it's hard to choose, but here is a list of some of what I listen to the most right now...Jimmy Buffett, Godsmack, Green Day, Blink-182, Vengaboys, Styx, KISS, The Ramones, Madonna, Bette Midler, Metallica, ZZ Top, Beach Boys and so so so many more!

As for songs, I really like "Happy Girl" by Martina McBride and "Emotional Girl" by Terri Clark, they remind me of me! I also really like "Jolly Mon Sing" by Jimmy Buffett.
I like classic rock, some pop punk(blink 182), rock, a little emo, and one J-rock band. But I don't really have just one song that I like the most.

Some bands I like are The Pillows, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Blink 182 and Weezer.
no! im not doing it again...ok ntohing else to do

OI!, skinhead, punk, anarchist, street/hardcore, political, horror, and a tad bit of metal
My favorite bands are Tool and Evanescence.
My favorite Solo-Artist is Ayumi Hamasaki.
I have too many favorite songs to list.
My favorite genre changes depending on my mood. My least favorite, though, are Country and Gospel.
My favorite song at the moment is "Pieces of Me" by Ashlee Simpson.
I don't really have a favorite band, but Evanescence is a really good one.
I can't really decide on a specific solo artist. There's just too many great singers these days.

I like music that gives me emotion mostly Blues, Metal and rock
my fave band would have to be westlife heart blaugh heart and song unbreakable by westlife

i also like muse and maroon 5 biggrin
Mostly i listen to punk/ska. My bands at the moment are Goldfinger or Flogging Molly. My song at the moment is ...uhhhhh...... radio - goldfinger
I like Metal and Heavy Metal, Disturbed and Metallica are my favorite!!!!!!!!
I dunno, I like nu-metal, I like goth-pop...oh and some punk music too.

I like all the normal bands (aka, the ones that have been posted about tooo much like SlipKnot, Linkin Park, Metallica, Guns and Roses). Other Bands I like are The Rasmus, HIM, Nightwish, Muse, Incubus and a whole lot more I can't be bothered to list.
punk , bands like choking victim and leftover crack blaugh
Genre
Classic Rock

Bands/Musicians
Pink Floyd ***
The Who **
Led Zeppelin *
Rolling Stones
U2
Queen
Jethro Tull
David Bowie
The Doors
(I just went off and listed every band on my playlist.)

Songs
Pink Floyd - Everything on Wish You Were Here, The Wall, and Dark Side of the Moon; 'Bike' from the Piper at the Gates of Dawn album
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again; Who Are You; Behind Blue Eyes; My Generation; Pinball Wizard
Led Zeppelin - Everything on Zeppelin Four
Rolling Stones - I Can't Get No Satisfaction; You Can't Always Get What You Want
U2 - Everything on the Joshua Tree; Everything on Achtung Baby (Especially Mysterious Ways and Love is Blindness)
Queen - We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions; Another One Bites the Dust; Bohemian Rhapsody; Under Pressure(?)
Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
David Bowie - Within You; As the World Falls Down; Magic Dance; Underground; Rebel Rebel; Under Pressure(?)

Devoted Hunter

Good Charlotte, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Sum 41, Yellowcard, Blink-182, Simple Plan, Green Day.

Devoted Hunter

I like all the songs by Good Charlotte
All of the songs by Evanescence
Most of the songs by Simple Plan
A few songs by Sum 41
A few songs by Green Day
Some songs by Linkin Park
and some from Blink-182
My favourite bands are yellowcard, D-Devil,The Bloodhound Gang,and Marilyn Manson. My favourite songs are Ocean Avenue,Fight and Dance with the Devil,Bad Touch,Sweet Dreams,The Beautiful People and others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff