Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Swift new album will be the album of the year and her album will sell a million copies in one week <3 <3 <3<3<3<3

Fashionable Vampire

4,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Divorced 100
wow never known you liked her biggrin
MrsAlreadyFaded
wow never known you liked her biggrin
yessss I do biggrin and now u know xD

Vicious Punching Bag

IT IS SO AMAZING I AGREE <3
I'm in the process of listening to it. emotion_kirakira
Not sure if it can top Red though. We'll see. !
OMG Sushi
I think its better than Red, Red is such a great album but there isn't one bad song on this album!
i-xoxo Jessica xoxo-i
OMG Sushi
I think its better than Red, Red is such a great album but there isn't one bad song on this album!

So I've listened to the whole album twice now and I like what I'm hearing and it is clear the album is great!.
Taylor admitted herself that she's left country behind in favor of pop because it seemed like a natural transition for her and in 1989 and it really shows. The album does a very good job of this and it is very focused in that sense, however I miss how her previous albums had a slightly more diverse pallet of sounds.

I'll probably have to listen to 1898 about a dozen more times until I can formulate a full opinion but so far I cannot rate it above Red.
xp heart
OMG Sushi
i-xoxo Jessica xoxo-i
OMG Sushi

So I've listened to the whole album twice now and I like what I'm hearing and it is clear the album is great!.
Taylor admitted herself that she's left country behind in favor of pop because it seemed like a natural transition for her and in 1989 and it really shows. The album does a very good job of this and it is very focused in that sense, however I miss how her previous albums had a slightly more diverse pallet of sounds.

I'll probably have to listen to 1898 about a dozen more times until I can formulate a full opinion but so far I cannot rate it above Red.
xp heart
ikr, I had to listen to the album 5 times then I went back and listened to Red, its very very close but I think this album is better than Red
i-xoxo Jessica xoxo-i
OMG Sushi
i-xoxo Jessica xoxo-i
OMG Sushi

xp heart
ikr, I had to listen to the album 5 times then I went back and listened to Red, its very very close but I think this album is better than Red

When I was listening to 1989 I felt it was much personal than her previous albums, then it had just occurred to me that the two producers who helped Taylor write 22, I Knew You Were Trouble, and Never Getting Back Together basically helped her write and produce the entire 1989 album, which makes a lot of sense after having listened to it all. xD

I would agree though that every song on 1989 is pretty good! I'm on my 3rd listen through and I'm finding it very hard to want to skip any track. So far I'm a big fan of Style, Wildest Dreams, and I Know Places emotion_kirakira
OMG Sushi
i-xoxo Jessica xoxo-i
OMG Sushi
i-xoxo Jessica xoxo-i
OMG Sushi

xp heart

When I was listening to 1989 I felt it was much personal than her previous albums, then it had just occurred to me that the two producers who helped Taylor write 22, I Knew You Were Trouble, and Never Getting Back Together basically helped her write and produce the entire 1989 album, which makes a lot of sense after having listened to it all. xD

I would agree though that every song on 1989 is pretty good! I'm on my 3rd listen through and I'm finding it very hard to want to skip any track. So far I'm a big fan of Style, Wildest Dreams, and I Know Places emotion_kirakira
Yea I feel u, in my opinion her best album is Speak now becuz she wrote every song by herself and it was so personal <3 and I love wildest dreams, blank space and This Love, This love is the only song she wrote on the album by herself and I love the bouns songs too! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff