Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i planned on going to warped tour last year w/ my now ex-boyfriend(was my bf at the time but we broke up) but it just so happen to be on the same as my sister's b-day so i couldn't go. crying oh well. this year, BELIEVERS NEVER DIE (PART DEUX) tour w/ FALL OUT BOY, cobra starship, all time low, metro station, and some crappy band hey monday. day of show:may 15th! i'm so... excited. i'm so... freakin ready to see FALL OUT BOY! xd may needs to get here faster. PLEASE!
BONNAROO.

I'm psyched, who else is going?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bought tickets to Warped last year, but our car broke down the day before the show gonk

Bonnaroo scares me ... My friend said it was a pretty horrid experience when she went a few years back

There are a lot of great bands coming out with albums this year, so I'm hoping for some awesome concerts for a change!!
User Image

Ska Hippie

Bought tickets to Warped last year, but our car broke down the day before the show gonk

Bonnaroo scares me ... My friend said it was a pretty horrid experience when she went a few years back

There are a lot of great bands coming out with albums this year, so I'm hoping for some awesome concerts for a change!!
User Image

it's a bit wild, but the bands are great and it's definitely worth it.
So far I have two great festivals in mind, but I'm sure that I'll go to more smile

Isle of Wight Festival (UK). The line uo hasn't been published yet, but whatever. I've been planning to go for two years, and I can't wait any longer. I'll be going this year no matter what.

FIB Heineken, Bennicassim (Spain). It looks great so far; Oasis, Franz Ferdinand... I went last year and it was a blast. I hoping to repeat the experience this year.
Umm...So far i'm hitting Believers Never Die (Part Deux) in May. Or as I like to call it "COBRA STARSHIP and a bunch of ******** who aren't as important."
I'm going Reading Festival this year razz
I've been the last two years in a row as well.
im playing at warped ad goingto tasteof chaos
nine little indies
BONNAROO.

I'm psyched, who else is going?
Yes!! I bought my tickets the minute they went on sale. Can't waittt.
Would anyone happen to know when tickets for the pit of Mayhem Festival go on sale? xd
The Ozzy Starter
If Bullet for my Valentine is touring I want to go just to see the lead singer do this again.
Dude Bullet for my valentine's at Mayhem This Year!!! xd
Warped Tour!!

and Believers Never Die (Part Deux)
Seeing Tenniscoats tomorrow and Soundwave Festival on Saturday.
wreaking havoc
Umm...So far i'm hitting Believers Never Die (Part Deux) in May. Or as I like to call it "COBRA STARSHIP and a bunch of ******** who aren't as important."

im in for april.
Fangs up!!!
Any one going to the awesome The Bamboozle this summer???User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out