Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Lunatic

Nine Inch Nails on Saturday. If I return with out any noticable bodily damage and the use of all 5 of my senses, I'm going to have to talk to someone about getting my money back.

Kindly Lunatic

I can't move. 4 people from the rail, I'm destroyed. It was amazing. Never seen anything like it, the lights, the marimba. Everything
chiodos and sum other bands on the 13th at the wiltern
Can I expect anyone else to be All Tomorrow's Parties in New York next week?

Lupine Rogue

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I would like to someday attend Faith Hill and Tim McGraw's Soul 2 Soul tour
Gonna see 3 on Oct. 13th.
Be jealous.
cool
Atom Heart Mother Suite
Can I expect anyone else to be All Tomorrow's Parties in New York next week?

No...I'll be seeing My Bloody Valentine the following week in Santa Monica.
i love gold and chicks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicks

Invisible Phantom

theres an awesome festiwal in norway every summer with LOOOOOAAAAAAAAAADS of awesome bands!!! um... its called Hove Festivalen
The only massive summer tour that really matters is Warped Tour scream

... as far as huge music festivals go.
tomorrow mornin
I went to he Pemberton Music Festival back in the end of July. First one... ******** EPIC! Had the best ******** line-up of almost any Festival in the world.
Well since summer in the southern hemisphere is just starting, Australia has a bunch of great tours coming up in January.

I'm seeing Neil Young on the 21st, and going to Big Day Out on the 18th - Where I'll be seeing Neil Young (again), Simian Mobile Disco, My Morning Jacket (again), Cut Copy, TV On The Radio, The Living End, plus more.

I'm going to All Tomorrow's Parties in Brisbane in January, and seeing Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Afrirampo, ******** Buttons, Harmonia, Spiritualized, Silver Apples (hopefully), and more to be announced - hopefully teenage jesus and the jerks and/or slint/mogwai.
The summer tours i went to were Soundtrack of your summer.
I only went because of the maine, they were the best but all the teenie boppers cheered for BLG, MS, or GC.
warped was crazy... jeffree starr scared me, he was always walking around. neutral
3oh3 was entertaining all the way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

Halloween.
Panic At the Disco/The Cab/Dashboard Confessional/Plain White T's
Rock Band Live Tour.
=]

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff