Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mauled by Tigers fest is happening in Chicago this week.
i went to moshfest
Oh good god, Rage Against the Machine is playing in Minneapolis in a month. I don't know that I can wait that long...
Who's heading to All Points West?
I'm looking forward to it. So many of my favorite bands, and Liberty State Park is a beautiful location.
avirl lavinge concert in toronto
http://www.mayhemfest.com/

THAT IS GOING TO B KICK A**. I am going to indy on the 13th twisted twisted twisted

SLIPKNOT AND DISTURBED? WAT GETS BETTER THAN THAT burning_eyes

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I SAW TOKIO HOTEL LAST NIGHT AND GOT THEM TO SIGN MY DRAWINGS OF DEM TODAY!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee whee heart heart heart heart whee whee whee whee
I went to Bamboozle Left and Warped Tour this year. Both were awesome (although I fainted at Warped Tour from the heat :/)! I don't know if I'll be going to anymore shows the rest of the summer...hopefully I get to go to at least one more show! I missed out on The Hush Sound so sad
Rockstar Mayhem Festival Last night - August 8th Downsview Park Toronto

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I've also got V.I.P tickets to see Iced Earth in September
I'm going to BOA ^^
♪♫
Anyone here go to Lollapalooza? How was it? I didn't realize it was happening until the second day of the festival -_-"
♫♪
I'm going to Projekt Revolution on Friday. I just wish I could go to Cruefest.
I got to go to Crue Fest!! It was amazing, especially for my first concert ever. I think it's kinda sad that I thought Papa Roach was actually better than the other bands. Well, they just have INSANE stage presence. I want to go again when they come back to my area but, alas, no can do. I don't have the money.

Also, I'm itching to go to Mayhem Fest, but no one will go with me, and you just *can't* go to a concert by yourself. -__-

OH!!! And I'm going to see Finntroll (ha, I bet no one here knows who they are ^_^) And I'm so excited. Especially because I'm friends with the band who's opening for them. Booya!!
i went to JOnas Brothers concert that was awesome
Puddle of Mudd summer tour.
I want to go to the Summer Bash that the rock station is having.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff