Tomato Battle!
http://tomatobattle.com/
its kind of a festival right?

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Went to the Endless Summer Tour and saw Hollywood Undead and Hyro Da Hero. Unfortunately All That Remains didn't perform here and we got a crappy local band in that slot. Hyro was alright, considering that was the first time I had heard anything by him, and Hollywood Undead practically blew the roof off.

I would totally go to Warped if they had more bands I liked.

Unbeatable Werewolf

I'm going to Adele tonight with my sister woo!
Finally after waiting for 2 months.
I went to a show from All Time Low's Gimme Summer ya Love Tour yesterday XD
it was amazing XD
Anyone else go?
quote me smile
Walked around Outsidelands Fest in San Francisco but sadly couldnt afford to actually go in

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
days we loose

Unfroutunately, Adele's tour isn't coming anywhere near here. I would love to see her.

Unbeatable Werewolf

KyaKonami
days we loose

Unfroutunately, Adele's tour isn't coming anywhere near here. I would love to see her.

Its too bad maybe her next tour will be closer she still gets stage fright though
I really wish I could go to Vans Warped Tour..
So wanted to go to Coachella and Chicago's Lolapalooza...still wanna go to Moogfest...just lack of money to travel. Still thinking of going to Treasure Island music fest. Last year they had The National, LCD Soundsystem, Belle and Sebastian, Miike Snow, She and Him, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Phantogram. And this year I think it's Empire of the Sun, Death From Above 1979, Deathcab for Cutie, Cut Copy and a bunch of bands I never heard of
Can i Join Here?? 3nodding
pockybot
So wanted to go to Coachella and Chicago's Lolapalooza...still wanna go to Moogfest...just lack of money to travel. Still thinking of going to Treasure Island music fest. Last year they had The National, LCD Soundsystem, Belle and Sebastian, Miike Snow, She and Him, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Phantogram. And this year I think it's Empire of the Sun, Death From Above 1979, Deathcab for Cutie, Cut Copy and a bunch of bands I never heard of

You've never heard of Explosions in The Sky, Chromeo, The Hold Steady, The Head and The Heart or The Naked and Famous? That's kind of weird. Be sure to check out Wild Beasts if you do go, they are awesome.

Anxious Lunatic

Hittin up the Evanescence concert tonight!
Totally excited, I've been waiting for years to see them
* 3 *
Right now I`m not really looking forward to going to a concert and anything like such but I have been to several! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff