Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why jonesy... Why are you doing this to me again?

Because I like to see people in pain 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Because I want to suffer 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Both a and b 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Because there's really nothing else to do right now 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
.. Whatever 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3

Durem Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Despite Axl Rose being mentally deranged.... I love Guns' N' Roses <3
XxwoolyxX

He and his band made one halfway listenable album and then ruined their entire careers by being ******** cocksuckers.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
XxwoolyxX

He and his band made one halfway listenable album and then ruined their entire careers by being ******** cocksuckers.
huh, they only have six albums.... I expected more for some reason

(Not counting singles and all that s**t.... Either way still trying to figure out which one is halfway decent)
Valtiel the Watcher
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
XxwoolyxX

(Not counting singles and all that s**t.... Either way still trying to figure out which one is halfway decent)

Uhhhhhh maybe your right.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
Valtiel the Watcher
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
XxwoolyxX

i don't really have a problem listening to them but I just wouldn't.... Pay.... Money for their music.... Or go through the effort of downloading their music illegally....
Valtiel the Watcher
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
Valtiel the Watcher
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
XxwoolyxX

i don't really have a problem listening to them but I just wouldn't.... Pay.... Money for their music.... Or go through the effort of downloading their music illegally....

I would go through the trouble of throwing a frail glass bottle filled with lit fireworks at axl rose if I ever seen him on stage.

What does that tell you?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
Valtiel the Watcher
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
Valtiel the Watcher
MR GREAT POST WHY LIE
XxwoolyxX

I would go through the trouble of throwing a frail glass bottle filled with lit fireworks at axl rose if I ever seen him on stage.

What does that tell you?
that he should get better reflexes.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Caucasian Walk
I wish Robert Fripp would decide to organize another King Crimson line up and record and release new material.
I remember someone told me about them. They were playing with tool so I wrote them off. I might have to double check on them though.
Valtiel the Watcher
Caucasian Walk
I wish Robert Fripp would decide to organize another King Crimson line up and record and release new material.
I remember someone told me about them. They were playing with tool so I wrote them off. I might have to double check on them though.
Valtiel the Watcher
Caucasian Walk

You haven't listened to King Crimson? What's wrong with you? razz Even if for some reason you didn't -like- the material, you should at least have checked out "In the Court of the Crimson King" for its historical importance.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
antaine
Valtiel the Watcher
Caucasian Walk

You haven't listened to King Crimson? What's wrong with you? razz Even if for some reason you didn't -like- the material, you should at least have checked out "In the Court of the Crimson King" for its historical importance.
maybe people only talked about them when I was out of the room

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yes in about an hour a free music festival is happening. The knitters are playing on Sunday along with patti smith.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Most of the bands I listen to are Japanese, not for any other reason except that I have more familiarity with Japanese music. Still, Tokyo Jihen sounds better than any western band I've come into contact with.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Most of the bands I listen to are Japanese, not for any other reason except that I have more familiarity with Japanese music. Still, Tokyo Jihen sounds better than any western band I've come into contact with.
i've been fond of a handful of Japanese bands. Mostly Boris, the Pillows and peelander-z. Mostly just am not around enough Japanese music to find it and listen to it regularly.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items